Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trying to create a "staples" shopping list for my cycle

StormTactical

Hey everyone,

So I'm going to be pinning the beginning of my very first cycle this Thursday. I will outline what I'm going to be running, and I was curious if someone might be able to give me some key staple items I should grab at the grocery store as well as items to stay away from? My goal is just to put on some solid lean gains. I don't expect to get HUGE but I'm pretty big already, so gaining some more definition with some decent size should be doable.

I'm 6'3" - 245 lbs around 15% bf.
I'm trying to avoid to water weight bloated look lol and hopefully the structure of the cycle is going to help that.
This is what I have;

1-12 test enthanate 200mg 2x week.
1-14 arimidex .5 mg eod
1-14 gw 501516 20 mg day
1-12 s4 50 mg a day
5-14 hcg 1000 ius a week

If anyone had ever run a similar cycle I would GREATLY appreciate seeing what your typical shopping list and maybe what your weekly meal preps looked like.

Thank you all in advance so much. This sites community has been such a great help!

If you want to go hard core simply stay away from anything in a bag, box, can or jar. Shop outside edge of the store, meats, dairy, eggs, fruits and veggies.

If you want to go hard core simply stay away from anything in a bag, box, can or jar. Shop outside edge of the store, meats, dairy, eggs, fruits and veggies.

Pretty much this. . be willing to pay a bit extra for meat.. veg is dirt cheap so it kind of balances out..

Only thing from a can or jar I will eat is tuna and peanut butter.. not all tuna and peanut butter is made equally so read the labels carefully

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

That's pretty much what I do now, my usi grocery list is something like
Eggs
Tuna
Natural peanut butter
Salmon
Chicken breast
Sliced turkey breast for sandwiches
Greek yogurt
Cottage cheese
Whole wheat bread
My veggies just depend on what I feel like that week l. So could be asparagus, green pepper, onion, sweet potatoes, broccoli etc

Also fruits

I'm wondering what a good amount of carbs and calories would be good to take in.

I'm 6'3" 245lbs about 15% bf

If you dont want to retain water, then you shouldnt be doing Test E, instead you should be doing Test prop which looks to me is what you really need,based on what you said. Also 400mg test E x week is not that much either. I would do 500 to 600mg,x week. Everything else looks good to me

Thanks for the input I really appreciate it. Since I've already started the Test E, I'll up it to 600 my on my next pin, and probably try the prop on my next cycle.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using EliteFitness

If your diet is good and you use an AI water retention is minimal with test enanthate or cypionate. I use enanthate on all my cycles

Would upping it to 600 mg be a good idea? Also im really antsy to add the tren lol one other question, what is a good back exercise I can do at home aside from pull ups and bent over rows, I'm lacking in that area and Triceps. Which is another one I need some good exercises. I currently do skull crushers followed by a superset of kickbacks, then close grip bench and dips. For some reason I cannot get my tris to grow, they're like some people's calves lol my biceps just overshadow my tris like crazy. Would spot injections help?

Would upping it to 600 mg be a good idea? Also im really antsy to add the tren lol one other question, what is a good back exercise I can do at home aside from pull ups and bent over rows, I'm lacking in that area and Triceps. Which is another one I need some good exercises. I currently do skull crushers followed by a superset of kickbacks, then close grip bench and dips. For some reason I cannot get my tris to grow, they're like some people's calves lol my biceps just overshadow my tris like crazy. Would spot injections help?

Have you used tren before? If not I would wait for a future cycle. When you run it I would keep test low and tren high. I get no sides that way..

Deadlifts, t bar rows. One arm rows with a barbell if you don't have heavy dumbells.

Triceps what works for me is heavy heavy weight. My biceps respond better to volume while my tris respond better to lower reps but heavier weight..

Close grip bench as heavy as possible for 5-8 reps

Weighted dips

Skullcrushers

Overhead extension

Top Bottom