Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trying to build a solid diet

gsrcivic

ok so im 23 6'2 260 lbs kinda chunky on a tren +test cycle, trying to build alot of mass need a good solid diet with out the mass amounts of unwanted fat and other garbage going to be starting the 5x5 routine im in the gym 5days a week did a online body fat index says 16.1 but i donno how accurate those are. looking for some input on diet and if you have some routine tips feel free to toss them in.....ive heard alot of stuff about workout splits but i donno if its for me

ill be doing

monday-biceps
tuesday-shoulders-lats and sutch...
wed-tri's
thursday-chest
friday-back-abs

thanks

Whats your diet look like?

Off the bat I can tell you tri's and chest are too close together. Where are the legs?
I'd consider doing the splits, biceps and tri's IMO don't need a day of their own. Shoulders and lats could be done with back.

Lets see your routine(details).

why do you want to build mass? Is it for a sport??

If you wanted to build muscle and loose some of that chunkiness. I would do a 3 day training split as below! If you are a powerlifter or building mass for sport then you should consider 5x5

Monday: chest/arms/cardio
tuesday: legs/stomach and core
Wednesday: Back/shoulders/cardio
Thursday: rest/stretching
Friday: rest/stretching
REPEAT

This is an example diet, you can just adjust the macros to suit your goal and how your body responds.

Meal one: WPI, banana, oats, ANPB, oats, water
Meal two: 4 eggs 2 slice ezekiel or rye bread
meal three: white flood PWO drink plus 5 grams creatine
*workout*
Meal four: WPI, WMS, water
Meal five: tuna, rice, brocolli
Meal six: Chicken breast, sweet potato, brocolli
Meal seven: banana, handful of almonds/brazil nuts/cashews
Meal eight: grilled fish or steak, green salad, cottage cheese

But remember everybody is different and what may work for one person wont necessarily work for another.

DH.

Top Bottom