Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Truth about HGH

Tank87

5'8 215 14% body fat 29 years old. 7 cycles. I am not to a point where I want or need hgh although I am training for a competition next year and I just want to learn more about in case that day does come. What are your experiences with running hgh alongside AAS? I have read many many conflicting opinions on how beneficial it can be for a bodybuilder. Some say it's good for fat loss but not much else and some say its the difference between the bodybuilders of the 70's and the bodybuilders today. I would like your opinions on what it actually can do in conjunction with AAS. If you have used it, what did you think of it? Thanks.

There is an age aspect to HGH use, if you're too young it's not worth using IMHO. At 29 it's not time, you need to wait at least 10 years.

couple of things about it
it leans you out
once you're maxed on aas it's good to use to create more muscle fibers for you to grow <-- yeah funny description
it works very well with insulin if you know wtf you're doing
start at 2-3 ius every day
always go for pharma if you have the option/money

This is true but I am talking about the benefits from a competitive bodybuilding standpoint.

At the ELITE level it can make a HUGE difference,,,especially when used like the top guys use it.

Top Bottom