Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT Plunge

beefyfan

I need some opinions/advice. I recently had my bloods done and test is at 206. Doc said insurance won't do anything unless
it's under 175. I've consulted with a Rejuvenation clinic in Florida and they explained their process to me and it will be expensive.
At least initially. He spoke about all they test for and about using hcg and an AI (anastrozle/arimistane). I asked why they wouldn't
use exemestane and he gave me the whole suicide inhibitor song and dance. I am going to try a different doc locally and see if I can
get it through insurance. Here is the question, finally. If I go with the Florida clinic should I go with the whole testosterone-ai-hcg combo
or go with test only and see where i am after a few months bloodwork wise? Or should I just get test from them and get my own exemestane
to use as an ai? What about hcg? Is it necessary? I am 43, soon to be 44 and have two kids with ZERO intention of having any more. EVER.
LOL. I've broken the news to my wife and she took it surprisingly well. She's of the Nancy Regan opinion the Just Say No is the way to go. We
obviously disagree. Or should I get my script from the clinic and after 3 months or however long it takes to get my numbers right go the ug route
and just do routine bloodwork through my family doc? I appreciate you guys giving this any consideration. This is a life changing decision that I
am about to make and it is good to hear from people in the know.

-Larry

PS. I am from the metro Detroit area (Michigan) if anyone has any good doctor or clinic referrals for me.

Bro just take some dbol or anavar and get another blood test soon after. Your test will be extremely low, far lower than 175.

From what I hear a lot of those rejuvenation clinics are butcher shops, so just go through your doctor and use your insurance.

If you go on TRT you don't need HCG or any AI. The whole point on TRT is to get your hormones where your body wants them. Meaning your estro will be perfect as long as you take an amount of testosterone your body wants.

You want things optimal with the least amount of drugs.

You need to run something like Aromonsin( sorry spelling wrong) during TRT. If you want to lower your test levels to have insurance cover you take some D bol then stop before and your test levels will suck. Your numbers will be a lot better, hopefully helping out your cost. My dr is a G. He just writes me a rx for it, no blood work needed. I take 200 mgs a week which as high as you would want for TRT. I pay for the 10mg bottle of 200mg cyp myself bc it's only like $85 mailed to me from a legit us pharmacy. Good luck brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your numbers are so close to it being covered that I would just do a few things to lower it and have another blood test. Don't get a great night sleep, take the test as late as they will allow you to, train hard the night before. Those will help.

Or just do self-TRT. That is cheap and effective as long as you stay current with blood work.

You are almost at levels where the doctor will prescribe you TRT.

There's not a whole lot you can do but your best option is going to be:
1. Train EXCESSIVELY the day before your test to completely wear yourself out. I'm talking 3-5 hours of working out.
2. Sleep as minimal as possible the day before the test.
3. Take the test as late as possible as testosterone levels decrease later in the day
4. Drink a hefty amount of alcohol the day before the test
5. Eat a diet very high in simple sugars and carbohydrates the day before the test. Exclude saturated fats and essential fatty acids in your diet the day before the test as they are very pro-testosterone boosting

I suspect if you do 1-5 and then get the blood work done, your testosterone will levels will be below 175 and you can get a TRT prescription.

If that doesn't work, I would just order testosterone from a UG lab and self prescribe TRT. Check the source reviews section on evolutionary.org if you are looking for a source.

You DO NOT want to use HCG -> https://www.evolutionary.org/hcg-dangers-exposed/

Top Bottom