Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT cypionate troubles

2 weeks on test E and feeling better lately. We'll see how it plays out.

I know this thread is getting a bit aged (couple weeks), but I'm in the same boat as you.

I had rediculously low T as well...did the gel thing for a while but didn't do much...then I did shots and at first i felt like I had the flu. like you, all my other tests checked out but I still felt agitated and almost sick at the same time...its been about 2 months and i feel much better (only on 100mg cyp/week).

I think in my case (also talked to the doc about this) my T was so low for so long, that my body went into shock mode and didnt' know what do do with all the xtra T - my doc agreed and said it happens to a lot of people taking T for the first time.

Maybe time is all it will take for you as well...my .02

Did you ever get all the blood work done? Estrogen? I was using 100 mg cyp per week for 6 month, get tested on the last day before my injection and my level was 981. After my shot it must have been 1600 to 1700. My free t was at 3.4 too. And IM much bigger than you are too! My e was also at 58. You really need to spend the money and get your blood tested at leas once each 6 months. Get it all done.

2 weeks on test E and feeling better lately. We'll see how it plays out.

Good to hear you are progressing well.

In terms of esters; My doc offers propionate & cypionate in addition to topical.

Stay positive and remember there are other options available.

Top Bottom