Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trouble finding shirts that fit

ndto

I have a problem trying to find shirts that fit,

I have good sized traps, shoulders and arms but im not so big around the belly,

but recently I found it hard to find button up shortsleeved shirts that fit (too hot for dress shirts), im trying the largest sizes and my arms just about fit but I cant really bend them and at the same time the shirt looks stupid because it very fitted at the top but looks oversized everywhere else im also short so buying XXXL is not gonan cut it

im trying to avoid tailoring

What do you guys do :verygood:

I would if my stretchmarks didnt already look like pinstripes

I also just found out that Harry Rosen makes tailored shirts if anyone still cares :)

ndto said:

but recently I found it hard to find button up shortsleeved shirts that fit (too hot for dress shirts), im trying the largest sizes and my arms just about fit but I cant really bend them and at the same time the shirt looks stupid because it very fitted at the top but looks oversized everywhere else im also short so buying XXXL is not gonan cut it

tailoring... its the only way to go.

ndto said:

Are you looking for dress shirts? or just regular shirts?

There are a ton of place that carry athletic cut shirts. Look in the back of several BB mags and you will find what you are looking for.

Why would you wanna avoid tailoring? In my opinion, tailoring the really great specially if you're fashion conscious. Try C&D Custom Tailored Shirts and Suits, you can even design your own suits and shirts and select the fabrics and colors online.

Top Bottom