Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TROOPS HEADING OUT! more and more, we all need to realize what they are sacrificing.

Yeah, I feel sorry that any family be seperated for whatever reason.

None of these guys got drafted. They should have been aware of the possibilities. Yes some are single when signing on and some were not. Either way they go in with their eyes wide open.

Should the recruiters apologize to these guys who got married and or had kids later in their career? "Gee, if i knew you were going to have a family, I would have talked you out of signing up."

Its all about choices. Everyone has to live with them.

They made their own choice by enlisting into the military, ROTC, or going to a military academy. They shouldn't back out when the SHTF in my opinion. They have been paid to do the job and they better do it. I feel bad that they have to leave their loved ones for who knows how long. They knew going in that they one day may have to defend this country. 99% think a war will never happen when they join/enlist, but when it does, they have to go.

I just don't like the way the US dicks over the veterans when they return. ie. Persian Gulf, troops came back having babies that were deformed, retarded, etc. cause of biological stuff used on them during the war. But the Pentagon states, no way, its not from the war. Yeah, look at Vietnam and Agent Orange.

Rogue Warrior said:
Yeah, I feel sorry that any family be seperated for whatever reason.

None of these guys got drafted. They should have been aware of the possibilities. Yes some are single when signing on and some were not. Either way they go in with their eyes wide open.

Should the recruiters apologize to these guys who got married and or had kids later in their career? "Gee, if i knew you were going to have a family, I would have talked you out of signing up."

Its all about choices. Everyone has to live with them.

Yo bro, do me a favor, think real hard for a min. Try to imagine your wife having your first child, then the holidays role around and you have to pack up and leave them, for whatever reason.

Now, I never said anything about anyone apologizing to these troops. Again, like I stated before, I know that they went in eyes wide open.

BUT, with all that aside, these people are leaving our country and heading to a foreign country to fight a war involving all of us. They are fighting for you and me, leaving their families to do this. Your right, they shouldnt be upset about leaving their families and missing their first childs christmas, what is the matter with them, they shouldnt get upset. Your right, we shouldnt keep them in our prayers.

These statements are pissing me off.

feelin_kinda_saucey said:
They should have thought about these things when they signed up to do a JOB for whatever period of time they signed for... This is their job and everyone in America is truly gratefull for these people ,and we all know they will be fine and come home unharmed...

On a side note , do you feel the same way when you get pulled over by a CHP or State trooper because you were speeding? That person goes out EVERY NIGHT AND DAY to protect the people of your town, city, county , state. Him and his family also face the same fears of never coming home...

These are what we call JOB HAZARDS and we have to realize that war might be one of these hazards if you are signing up to SERVE YOUR COUNTRY in the military....

WTF? First you attack the empathy for the troops stating it is their JOB blah, blah. Then you try to elicit empathy for cops?

mmkay.

WTF is the matter with some of you?? If it wasnt for these guys there would be no one to defend our country, and make us as powerful as we are. And for the 10th fucking time, country meaning you and me. Apparently you left the Defending and fighting for this country up to these troops since you didnt sign up and now your saying that you dont feel for them. Yes, I did not sign up, this being for one reason, leaving my family, but these guys are doing it for me. Remember that. And yes, I respect them highly for that and will be there for my friends families if need be. Remember that.

Themachine01 said:

Yo bro, do me a favor, think real hard for a min. Try to imagine your wife having your first child, then the holidays role around and you have to pack up and leave them, for whatever reason.

Now, I never said anything about anyone apologizing to these troops. Again, like I stated before, I know that they went in eyes wide open.

BUT, with all that aside, these people are leaving our country and heading to a foreign country to fight a war involving all of us. They are fighting for you and me, leaving their families to do this. Your right, they shouldnt be upset about leaving their families and missing their first childs christmas, what is the matter with them, they shouldnt get upset. Your right, we shouldnt keep them in our prayers.

These statements are pissing me off.

I spent last christmas and New years Eve busting shippings in the Port of Montreal last year, so what's the point ?

Also "They are fighting for you and me, leaving their families to do this.": wasn't the same thing the US gov. used to say during the Vietnam war ? How are they fighting for you ? Were the Canadian soldiers fightning for me in Afghanistan ? Hell no. For others but not us....

Yo bro, I did not say they should not be upset or we should not keep them in our prayers.

The only reason we write back about the fate of our troops is because it should be of no big shock to them that they have to go. You would have to be living under a rock for the past year if you did not think war would escalate.

Kiss the wife and kid good-bye and get on with the business of killing like a good little soldier.

Themachine01 said:
WTF is the matter with some of you?? If it wasnt for these guys there would be no one to defend our country, and make us as powerful as we are. And for the 10th fucking time, country meaning you and me. Apparently you left the Defending and fighting for this country up to these troops since you didnt sign up and now your saying that you dont feel for them. Yes, I did not sign up, this being for one reason, leaving my family, but these guys are doing it for me. Remember that. And yes, I respect them highly for that and will be there for my friends families if need be. Remember that.

I did my 3 years a marine longshoreman , where the hell were you at ? And if our president called on me tommorow i would drop everything i had to and be on the front lines for our country.. Wanna know why ??? BECAUSE THATS WHAT MY JOB IS , AND THATS THE CONTRACT I ( BEING ME & AND NOT YOU) SIGNED .....

AND ONCE AGAIN I AND EVERY OTHER SOLDIER THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND FEELINGS OF SORROW, MAYBEE I DIDNT MAKE THAT CLEAR IN MY FIRST STATEMENT.

Top Bottom