Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Tried to ask out my TA

Bobber

Well-known member
I am taking a class with the same prof and TA from my Spring smester and she has helped me out so much that I decided to ask her out. She replied no and that if I really wanted to take her out I would have to ask the prof...so I asked him. His reply was NO!!! He said it would be unethical and that it might lead to her giving me special treatment.
 
damn nice try though
 
she is not up to my standards bro...but I would tap it if I were hammered and didn't ever have to see her again.
 
SublimeZM said:
lol!

for the class, or the relationship? ;)


Class bro. I feel sorry for the next girl I actually like that tries to date me. I am so warped in my perception of a "normal" relationship that I think it will take years to get me to the point to where I can comfortably be in one.
 
Top Bottom