Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tricep STRETCHES?

besides that one I put my arm across body keepin my arm straight, and using my other arm to pull it in tighter to my chest

i stand by a squat rack with the bar set just at chest level and put my hands on the bar shoulder width or a lil closer. then i go under the bar, so the bar and my wrist are behind and touching the back of my headand i let my body weight stretch my tricep. once and a while i push a lil. its kind of like doin a skullcrusher. actually, exactly like that, just standing.. :)

Lililston said:
What are some other tricep stretches besides the overhead tri stretch? :worried:

Besides this: http://www.exrx.net/Stretches/Triceps/Overhead.html :coffee:

That's a good one. The stretch Oak describes does a good job, as well.

A variation on the one at EXRX.net:

Pretend as if you're going to do one-armed, overhead DB tricep extensions. Lower your hand down to the bottom position, at the base of your skull. You might grip the back of your neck lightly.

Now, crimp your biceps hard, and tilt your head backwards, pushing your hand down. You should feel a pretty good stretch, but you might find it necessary to try and pull your hand against your head with your delts and biceps.

It takes a little getting used to, but if you move your elbow around a bit you should find a position in which you can stretch the hell out of your triceps.

There's also always the bottom position of a dip (bench or parallel), but I bet that'd be rough on the shoulders :worried:

i do an overhead stretch but i use my towel to enhance the stretch. put your arm in the overhead position and reach down the centre of your spine but keep your head straight. the arm overhead holds a towel and the free arm grabs the towel at the lower back and gentley pulls the arm down further than it could otherwise go. Gives a mean stretch

Top Bottom