Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tribulus, ZMA, Creatine....how effective are they post-cycle w/ Anti-E's?

Nighthawkk

I have some Trib, ZMA, and a crapload of creatine I found in my cabinet the other day. I'm not using these since I'm doing Sust/Deca for 8 weeks, but can I toss em in when I start my Clomid/Nolv recovery? Anyone have any success with these in preserving gains and/or increasing natural test production? Any help would be much appreciated.

I would just stick with the Nolv and Clomid and Save your money for your next cycle or more Nolv. Creatine may help some. I am just not a big fan. Too much bloat for me.

my game plan is to start clomid then a week after that start my regiment of

avena
maca
trib
and
zinc..

and run that and the clomid till the doses are out...and also toss in some creatine along the way...hopefuly that'll keep me at the 230 mark like i want!!!! (joh and obviosulyh keep the cals and pro High)

DOUBLE.

my last cycle was test and deca as well. i took creatine along with clomid post cycle. the creatine helped with keeping my gains to a certain extent. you will loose a little after you stop the aas and then a little more when you stop the creatine. so in other words it will help you preserve your gains.

I did 2 weeks of clomid along with 4 weeks, creatine, maca, avena, NO2, liquidex, zinc, and trib. Now 4 1/2 weeks post cycle I have stopped everything but the creatine, and feel fully recovered. Getting wood like nothin, and haven't really lost any weight, just a few reps on some sets. Oh I also started GH at 2 iu 6 weeks before stopping my cycle. I wil never run the full 3 weeks clomid again, if I run it at all.

Good luck!

hardrock said:
I did 2 weeks of clomid along with 4 weeks, creatine, maca, avena, NO2, liquidex, zinc, and trib. Now 4 1/2 weeks post cycle I have stopped everything but the creatine, and feel fully recovered. Getting wood like nothin, and haven't really lost any weight, just a few reps on some sets. Oh I also started GH at 2 iu 6 weeks before stopping my cycle. I wil never run the full 3 weeks clomid again, if I run it at all.

Good luck!

Sounds good bro. Just got a few questions though... Why do you not want to run full clomid therapy; do the negative effect outweigh positives maybe? I was thinking of cutting my recovery down to two weeks also actually because I did that for my last deca/dbol cycle and it worked fine apparently. Also, are the maca and avena necessary as libido boosters if you are already running Trib? thanks

Nighthawkk said:

Sounds good bro. Just got a few questions though... Why do you not want to run full clomid therapy; do the negative effect outweigh positives maybe? I was thinking of cutting my recovery down to two weeks also actually because I did that for my last deca/dbol cycle and it worked fine apparently. Also, are the maca and avena necessary as libido boosters if you are already running Trib? thanks

I chose to shorten my clomid therapy due to depression and mood swings. I was told to run avena and maca, along with trib.

Top Bottom