Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tribulus for Figure Competitors

fit4sure

Hi Ya'll,

I have been gone a long time(wasn't on for very long, in fact). I am training to compete am 123 lbs, eating 2500 cals per day, am about 14-16% bf(was 9-12, before my vacation a few weeks ago). I am on the metabolic diet(5 days low-carb with 1-2 days carb-load). I have given myself until next summer/fall to build up and then cut up for the stage.

I was doing some research and read some girl are using tribulus to boost their testosterone levels naturally. Anyone here try this or know anyone with experience? I have read that in women it boosts estrogen, is that true?

Thanks

hello, lil help???:confused: This is the first time I have heard of this(using Tribulus to help with figure prep)and the ladies (and gents, in fact) here are the most knowledgable I have seen on any forum.

Welcome back!

I did a little research on this, cuz it definately sparked my interest as I have "too much" estrogen so to speak. It does seem like something that could be tryed out in regards to helping with test levels, but its not a hormone & I'm curious if its just another supp. to toss money away on..

I look forward to hearing some feedback from the mentors. :)

Welcome back!

I did a little research on this, cuz it definately sparked my interest as I have "too much" estrogen so to speak. It does seem like something that could be tryed out in regards to helping with test levels, but its not a hormone & I'm curious if its just another supp. to toss money away on..

I look forward to hearing some feedback from the mentors. :)

I am pretty sure it is fine for men. But for women I have read alot of conflicting info, and am hoping to get someone with expirience.

I decided to go ahead a compete natural(No, not even taking ephdrine:bawling:) Cause I don't want to feel like i am under pressure to use anavar, etc.

Tribulus, is legal for use in natural comps and I have heard of girls using it, just none that i can ask. So i ma wondering if anyone here has???

I read that it doesn't cause any adrogenic sides and can help make you leaner and stronger?

I don't automatically believe this, because that was written by a supp company and everything that is not anavar, usually causes adrogenic sides.

But I don't have evidence of that, which is why I am asking.

Hey,
Why not just give it a shot.Its not pro hormone so I dont see how it can hurt...
Wow, no effies or anything?! Good for you girl.
God bless var- but yeah, I can see your point. I doubt it'll cause any sides, if its not pro hormone, its probably fairly mild & if anything ,will just do what it claims to & give a good sex drive. :)

Sorry, I thought you were a guy, becuase there is a hot chick in your avatar. Is that you??? Jeez! If it is, I am definitley no competition!

Anyhow, yeah, my coach was telling me how drug use is pretty widespread, becuase of the harder look the IFBB has been rewarding. It's pretty hard to attain that level of muscle and leaness without clen and anavar, and I am just too scared of adrogenic sides. I am already pretty hairy naturally and would hate to have my voice or face change.

I am going to do tested shows, cause I have good genetics. I don't neccesarily see anything wrong with the drug use(especially "effies", i can't believe they banned an OTC medication!). I just don't want to have to for a local, amatuer show. Not worth the risk, to me.

Anyhow, I will go ahead and take my Tribistan, and keep you all posted!

I tried Lipo6 Hers today, it is the bomb! And legal for natural comps! I might write a review for that one here later.

Hey,
Why not just give it a shot.Its not pro hormone so I dont see how it can hurt...
Wow, no effies or anything?! Good for you girl.
God bless var- but yeah, I can see your point. I doubt it'll cause any sides, if its not pro hormone, its probably fairly mild & if anything ,will just do what it claims to & give a good sex drive. :)

Tribulus has pretty much the opposite affect on women you will get all the sides none of the gains. I asked this question many moons ago MS puts it much better then I can.
Neither of them are worth taking unless you want to raise estrogen activity. They are both estrogenic compounds in adult women. However at least Ipriflavone shifts the balance of estrogens away from the so-called "bad" estradiol to the healthier estrone, but that's prolly more important for postmenopausal women.

Here's a link to one of the studies that shows Tribulus raises estrogen and lowers testosterone in postmenopausal women. As far as I know, no one has tested this in premenopausal women yet, but I honestly can't see how it would be of benefit and wouldn't risk it.

Clinical treatment with Tribulus in women with climacteric syndrome

Sorry, I thought you were a guy, becuase there is a hot chick in your avatar. Is that you??? Jeez! If it is, I am definitley no competition!

Anyhow, yeah, my coach was telling me how drug use is pretty widespread, becuase of the harder look the IFBB has been rewarding. It's pretty hard to attain that level of muscle and leaness without clen and anavar, and I am just too scared of adrogenic sides. I am already pretty hairy naturally and would hate to have my voice or face change.

I am going to do tested shows, cause I have good genetics. I don't neccesarily see anything wrong with the drug use(especially "effies", i can't believe they banned an OTC medication!). I just don't want to have to for a local, amatuer show. Not worth the risk, to me.

Anyhow, I will go ahead and take my Tribistan, and keep you all posted!

I tried Lipo6 Hers today, it is the bomb! And legal for natural comps! I might write a review for that one here later.

If you are worried about sides, there are other federations that look for a more feminine look.

Hi

I'm just ordered my second bottle of Tribulus and would highly recommend it to ladies who are competing or just looking to get fit.
It has definately helped me with my pmt symptoms and has given me a lot more strength and stamina. I've had a chin up bar fitted at home, when I first got it I couldn't even do one. Now I'm up to 10 chin ups and now I'm working on hanging leg raises.

So any ladies thinking of taking Trubulus then yes I would try it. I also take Raspberry leaf and L Cartinine to complete my supplements.

Top Bottom