Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tribex500

eastarr69

What the hell would you take this for...post 1ad or something...my bro just gave me 6 bottles of this.....for free i have to say.

You could take it post cycle, it is supposed to increase natural test production, Whether it works well or not is questionable, one thing thats for sure is when you take it you will be a walking boner :) , It should be taken in doses of 1500-2000mg a day.

Tribex 500 is pretty good for post prohormone times. I used it after my 1-TU cycle to brawn up my eggs.

No it wouldt defeat the purpose, its just a question as to heter it works or not, it does definitly drve the libidio back again.

ive just started taking it - im on my second day - and yes i have a hard on while typing this !!

im taking this as my first "proper" supp (ive not taken anything before) and im not expecting anything except maybe a couple of lbs of muscle at best.
i'll then be moving on to 1-ad or 1-test, still not decided - but with this im just kind of warming my body up.

Top Bottom