Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tri Blend of Test Prop, Tren Ace, & Masteron for next cycle. need some critiques

medrep said:
Is this the PF triblend? Please keep us posted on results, i'm looking into that too

and ya bro, its PF, but ive got all the compounds in seperate vials. I thought that would be easier if I needed to adjust my dosages mid cycle. I'm pretty pumped about the whole cycle

GymIntensity said:
and ya bro, its PF, but ive got all the compounds in seperate vials. I thought that would be easier if I needed to adjust my dosages mid cycle. I'm pretty pumped about the whole cycle

You should be! Keep your diet and cardio up to snuff and it will surely be one of the best cycles youve done, I promise...

GymIntensity said:
alrite bros, this will be my next cycle which will be my 2nd, beginning in mid feb. I plan on running prop, tren ace, and masteron. I need a little help determining the weeks to run each compound. I've got 2 idea cycles right now so I will list them and take opinions on which one I should do or if there are different suggestions.

idea #1
wks 1-8 test prop 50mg ED
wks 1-6 tren ace 50mg ED
wks 1-8 mast 50mg ED

idea #2
wks1-10 test prop 50mg ED
wks 1-6 tren ace or wks 3-8 50mg ED
wks1-10 mast 50mg ED

let me know how you bros think I should run this cyc. Also my reasoning for running prop the first 2 weeks alone is to just feel the effect of test alone because I've never ran test. I've ran EQ/winny for my last cycle, and then I took some winny last year before I got educated at EF about AAS. And I dont want any BS about taking test by itself :evil:

i ran a prop/ace/masteron combo 1 cc eod with 250mgs of sust and 50mgs of winny ed...

it will completely change ur body in 8 weeks

X Man said:
i ran a prop/ace/masteron combo 1 cc eod with 250mgs of sust and 50mgs of winny ed...

it will completely change ur body in 8 weeks

daym your the 2nd or 3rd bro that has suggested EOD rather than ED? I'm starting to lean toward EOD but I dont want tren sides..............hmmm???

And I hope I have some awesome results. and as of right now I have almost perfected my diet, at least better than ever before, and for the first time ever im doing cardio on a TREADMILL, as in jogging. My only cardio has been walking on treadmill incline and ellyptical for a few years now. the last couple weeks I have started running 2 miles (around 20-22mins) 3x a week, and Ive lost about 5 solid lbs of fat. I really am starting to feel and see the leanness from running so im getting more and more motivated.

My bro tried this cycle using 1cc on Monday and then again on Thursday and got good results. Now I'm interested in this cycle I am 5'9" ,dropped from 300 to 240 in past 5 months and starting to feel better but I want even better results now so if I ran the 10 week cycle, what would be better for me twice a week or EOD? And what is the PCT I would need? I am aiming to be about 215 but I want to Greatly change my bf%

On the topic has anyone tried Appollo's TORRIP 301? (Supposed 100Test prp 100Mast prp 100Tren ace + 1000mcg Methylated Tren per Ml)
I'm hearing good things anout it in forums so i'v got my self 40ml of it with some Anadrol, gonna try a 4 weeks on 4 off approach and see how jacked i can get in the following 6 months or so... Any feedback would be great thanks. Anyone think i'll need some Finasteride/Propecia for the tren sides? (Swolen prostate issues)

On the topic has anyone tried Appollo's TORRIP 301? (Supposed 100Test prp 100Mast prp 100Tren ace + 1000mcg Methylated Tren per Ml)
I'm hearing good things anout it in forums so i'v got my self 40ml of it with some Anadrol, gonna try a 4 weeks on 4 off approach and see how jacked i can get in the following 6 months or so... Any feedback would be great thanks. Anyone think i'll need some Finasteride/Propecia for the tren sides? (Swolen prostate issues)

are you on hrt? if you pct 4 on 4 off is stupid

Top Bottom