Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

"TRENBOLONE ACETATE" British Dragon VS Generic Labs

chaquito

New member
hi guys im plaining on starting a cycle with tren but i have a hard time choosing between british dragon or generic labs, both old time UG labs. Ive heard many good thing about tren acetate from British dragon, but also from generic labs. the main issue for me between this two are the price, beeing BD more expensive then GL. Ive tried tren acetate before once with bad results, or should i say, not the results ive read and heard of. That time i used ten from a UG lab, but i think i was a "kitchenmade" UG i you know what i mean. Thats why i would give one of those two a try and hope for the best. Let me know what you guys think about those two labs and why i should choose thei tren acetate.

C
 
Screw British Dragon, WAY too expensive for UG lab stuff. go with generic. I've never used them, but they've got great prices and are reputable.
 
I'm using their cyp right now and it is a lot more painful than the UG I have been using and a lot more expensive. BD is not worth it IMO.
 
I'm using their cyp right now and it is a lot more painful than the UG I have been using and a lot more expensive. BD is not worth it IMO.



There are a lot of other labs out there so don’t limit your options,

For painful test,


I found if I place the vial in the oven with an 18 gauge needle and then cook the test for 30 minutes at 220 degrees, it boils something off or who knows (sorry) must be magic, but it does not hurt any more.

Obviously let it cool down before you inject it, and you only have to cook it once and it works,


I was very skeptical, and have a 50ml vial of Test E 250mg/ml hurt like T-400,


Cooked it and now pain free.


Do I sound like a commercial?
 
I can get human grade test for half the price of what some guys sell BD test for. I can get human grade test from a domestic source for 2-3$ cheaper per ml than even the cheapest international source I've seen for BD test.

On top of all this, I have heard and read many reports of BD being underdosed. Especially their eq, which for a while was consistantly coming back 20-25% underdosed. To be fair I havn't seen any lab tests on it in a while, but for the prices you pay for their stuff it should always be dead on, if not overdosed.

NOT WORTH IT!!!! SCREW BD!!!!
 
I would never pay for BD injects,the price is a joke. Chemco tren is very good,that's the brand i would recommend.
 
i wouldnt cmpare Bd with most Ug just because Bd isnt a guy with a lab in the kitchen. that being said i like a few older Ug labs and use both. the Bd test lately I have seen have all been good.
 
solidspine said:
There are a lot of other labs out there so don’t limit your options,

For painful test,


I found if I place the vial in the oven with an 18 gauge needle and then cook the test for 30 minutes at 220 degrees, it boils something off or who knows (sorry) must be magic, but it does not hurt any more.

Obviously let it cool down before you inject it, and you only have to cook it once and it works,


I was very skeptical, and have a 50ml vial of Test E 250mg/ml hurt like T-400,


Cooked it and now pain free.


Do I sound like a commercial?

Chemco was the painless test that I was reffering to. I have some BD that I need to finish off but I don't think I'll buy it ever again.
 
caliboy said:
i wouldnt cmpare Bd with most Ug just because Bd isnt a guy with a lab in the kitchen. that being said i like a few older Ug labs and use both. the Bd test lately I have seen have all been good.


There has been a test or two posted within the last
few days on BD,Im not impressed.A selective batch
could yield the same results that were shown online.

B
 
ryan04 said:
Screw British Dragon, WAY too expensive for UG lab stuff. go with generic. I've never used them, but they've got great prices and are reputable.

I have to agree on this. I am very grateful with our friend Alin (the greatest and more honest and reliable guy ever born) and i like very much BD products presentation but it does not make sense to pay such amouts of money, plus the risk of overseas seazures... most of this stuff is available from domestic labs that can be very very good.
 
buffalo said:
I would never pay for BD injects,the price is a joke. Chemco tren is very good,that's the brand i would recommend.


Maybe this is the reason I love America. American people has the attitude of "anything you do, i can do better" that i simply love. I love the america style of "you sell it for 75, I sell it for 25" merchadising policy. Long life to this great nation.
 
one point to note is when the courant did tests on several suplliers the only one that came out with the coreect product and no other hramful or non labelled products was the BD line.
So overpriced. yes. But are you sure you are getting sterile products with what is on the label. Yes. I know which one i would prefer.
Yes I would take human grade first but that option is not available in some products.
Then i would take Bd second.
Maybe just me being overcautious but I aint injecting anything I have the slightest doubt over to save some money.
If you read an article in MD by Victor conte he sadi when he tetsed pro BBs they toold him what they had taken and it did not match the tests. Basically they had been given wrongly labelled test as their tets levels were crazy.
Sure if you got a good supplier and you know their products are good then stick with them but do you really know how they were made and what else is is them???
 
solidspine said:
There are a lot of other labs out there so don’t limit your options,

For painful test,


I found if I place the vial in the oven with an 18 gauge needle and then cook the test for 30 minutes at 220 degrees, it boils something off or who knows (sorry) must be magic, but it does not hurt any more.

Obviously let it cool down before you inject it, and you only have to cook it once and it works,


I was very skeptical, and have a 50ml vial of Test E 250mg/ml hurt like T-400,


Cooked it and now pain free.


Do I sound like a commercial?
That seems quite high: it's 8 degrees above the boiling point of water at standard pressure. Not trying to cvontradict you, just an observation.
 
for me is between british dragon or generic labs. i dont have access nor want to use some other UG. i can get both products domestical so international seizure is not a big issue. its very wierd, all you guys have post about BD in this tread is negative opinion about british dragon. do you guys know some forum with recently lab test on BD stuff?
 
chaquito said:
for me is between british dragon or generic labs. i dont have access nor want to use some other UG. i can get both products domestical so international seizure is not a big issue. its very wierd, all you guys have post about BD in this tread is negative opinion about british dragon. do you guys know some forum with recently lab test on BD stuff?


I have used GL products in the past. Very reliable and clean gear. GL is one of the most trusted Euro brands on the UG market. I would pick them over BD any day of the week.
 
BD is plain vanilla stuff. It's overpriced, but it works. Solid line. First few cycles for my rat were BD only and got decent gains. But once he found an UG he liked, never went back. Better quality and much cheaper. Supply and demand, and a bit o' knowlede.
 
[EDIT]
You do not throw the "scammer" label around on this board unless and until you've had a moderator sign off on it.
[/EDIT]
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom