Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren vs the tren prohormones....

eddie1

im going to be running test cyp along w tren ace....i want to throw in a good oral but i cant get a AAS oral in time...i have been looking into the prohormones and it seems like Trenadrol and Tren Extreme are the best on the market by far. Are these two prohormones just like Tren Ace which would make if pointless to run or are they totally different and would be a good choice for a legal oral? thanks

im going to be running test cyp along w tren ace....i want to throw in a good oral but i cant get a AAS oral in time...i have been looking into the prohormones and it seems like Trenadrol and Tren Extreme are the best on the market by far. Are these two prohormones just like Tren Ace which would make if pointless to run or are they totally different and would be a good choice for a legal oral? thanks

If you want a oral to use with Cyp and tren ace, I'd opt for Madol (deiselbolan/pheraplex) or a Supedrol clone(beastdrol). Needto has deiselbolan on sale right now.

Thing is, those are actual AAS. Not pro-hormones. The tren is a prohormone, but does provide results. But no kablam size like the other two. Does give good strengh, but on tren ace you'd never notice it's effects.

I do have a oral trenadrol product called 19-tren-the fuck out.

Better Protein Bars

But with your cycle deisilbolan My other product might be a better fit for the cycle. Its going to add more strength and size and it has a great new compound called 13-methyl-methoxy.. Its a progestin and known as a ainti progesterone/tren dick compound.. This will make your cycle more effective with less sides.

deiselbolin which is a a double compound mix of madol(17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-2-ene) and 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one

The first compound madol ( and remember I get the purest compounds around) Is a modified form od dihydrotesterone. It differs by (1. The addition of a methyl group at the carbon 17 alpha,which helps protect the hormone and gives it better oral bioavailability.

(2 the introduction of a double bound between carbons 2 and 3. and (3. the removal of the 3-keto group.

What this all does is enhances anabolic/biological activity of the steroid.

Make no mistake about it madol in rat studies beets mytheltest in oral potency by a factor of 12 to 1. and its androgencicity is about 90% higher. So in other words madol kickes mytheltest ass from here to china.

The second compound in deisilbolin 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one Is going to be a new one to most of the ef crowed. You guys have not seen or heard much about this compound.

I will explain it like this. Its a progestin. But many of you will not really get it lol... Its a anti progesterone. Meaning it lowers your progesterone and lowers estrogen. This gives a hardening effect.

Now to understand the stack you have to remember many people using madol aka p-plex have reported lots of gains but some bloat and even some progesteron like side effects. With the added 13-ethyl-3-methoxy- these sides and bloat will be some what non existent. Leaving nothing but the muscle building properties of both compounds combined.

These compounds will work synergisticly and complement each other perfectly. Gains from this product will pass superdrol in size gains and be on par with strength gains, with close to the same hardening effects.

Top Bottom