Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren/Test/Var help

joshuaua

Hey guys, been lifting 5 years, 5'8 210, around 15% bodyfat.

ten week cycle

1-10 Test Prop 500mg's wk
1-7 Tren Ace- 50ED
6-10 Anavar

Pct

My questions are this, should i run the var for the last four weeks? Is this DHT overkill with the tren? I just don't wanna stop the tren and then have bloat from test only through the end of the cycle.

ALSO, with this cycle, should i run both HCG and Arimidex? and would clomid at say 80,50,50 suffice? Thanks guys. This is my 3'rd cycle BTW, and at 350mg/'s wek of tren, i'm prepared for the sides...i've used clen before so i'm used to sweats and no sleep.

went to the boards. not full of people wanting to criticize..full of people who'll actually give you some advice. less people like you on these boards would make things much more civil.

went to the boards. not full of people wanting to criticize..full of people who'll actually give you some advice. less people like you on these boards would make things much more civil.
Other boards give advice freely with no regard to the poster. That's all I'll say about that.

With a test only and winny only (only two cycles) under your belt, I'd say stay away from tren. Nothing in the right ups give the negative sides real justice.

Now as I posted in the other thread, if you always reply with a counter-argument, people are going to get tired of trying to help you.

I think you should go back to your original plan. Test, primo, var is one of, if not THE, best overall cycle for lean gains, cutting fat, reshaping, and virtually no sides. Yes, the cost is greater, but its worth it in the end.

thats good advice... I think I'll work up a test/primo/var cycle for the spring. any reason to ad EQ, or is it redundant with the primo?

Other boards give advice freely with no regard to the poster. That's all I'll say about that.

With a test only and winny only (only two cycles) under your belt, I'd say stay away from tren. Nothing in the right ups give the negative sides real justice.

Now as I posted in the other thread, if you always reply with a counter-argument, people are going to get tired of trying to help you.

I think you should go back to your original plan. Test, primo, var is one of, if not THE, best overall cycle for lean gains, cutting fat, reshaping, and virtually no sides. Yes, the cost is greater, but its worth it in the end.

i straight up can't afford that. i just got my shit in the mail for my student loan payments... i can't afford to drop close to a grand for a full primo cycle.

I did almost the same cycle as my 3rd cycle i did use OT in stead of var, the same doses and components Tren a rocks!. very good gains and strenght! The worst side was the bad appetite and some aggressive sides.. :) 350 tren a is perfect with 500 test p :)

Keep us updated

Hey guys, been lifting 5 years, 5'8 210, around 15% bodyfat.

ten week cycle

1-10 Test Prop 500mg's wk
1-7 Tren Ace- 50ED
6-10 Anavar

Pct

My questions are this, should i run the var for the last four weeks? Is this DHT overkill with the tren? I just don't wanna stop the tren and then have bloat from test only through the end of the cycle.

ALSO, with this cycle, should i run both HCG and Arimidex? and would clomid at say 80,50,50 suffice? Thanks guys. This is my 3'rd cycle BTW, and at 350mg/'s wek of tren, i'm prepared for the sides...i've used clen before so i'm used to sweats and no sleep.

I'd start with var and switch over to tren. Tren has more kick, so the gains should keep comming.

Top Bottom