Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren Sides

Ive used tren 3 times. Twice with test and winny and once with just winny. Never got any sexual side effects but had night sweats and smelled really wierd along with more aggression/mood change. And just recently, as many of you read, prolactin has built up in my nipples and I was lactating about a week ago. But ah ya, other than being able to breast feed not a bad compound.

Last edited:
Prizz said:
Hey Apexx, I'm asking cause I've never had Night sweats..... Do you sweat no matter how cold you are? Like, if you had a fan blowing on you, with the covers off, would you still sweat? Did you ever try that? Just curious.....

rizz

big prizz, what's up.

fan on, window open, in the middle of winter...........still sweating.

Apexx said:
big prizz, what's up.

fan on, window open, in the middle of winter...........still sweating.

Wow, I def don't get that.... I sleep with the fan on me, and sometimes I wake up a bit hot if my covers are on, but never really sweating..... That reminds me of my DNP days..... Enough to make ya stop using it I bet..... Thanks for the info bro.....

rizz

For the prolactin side, ive read somwhere in a post adex should do the trick at 1mg/ED ... you guys used this also and no dostinex. Cuz that shit seems way overpriced and not effective at all.

bigmouth2006 said:
does it make you guys sweat all the time are just when sleeping

Well, it makes me hotter all the time, but I dont really sweat all day.... If I get too hot, I can cool down rather easily..... The heat is pretty welcomed for me, cause I know it's raising my metabolism.... That's always a good thing....

rizz

bdavester said:
For the prolactin side, ive read somwhere in a post adex should do the trick at 1mg/ED ... you guys used this also and no dostinex. Cuz that shit seems way overpriced and not effective at all.

adex won't do anything for prolactin.... you'd need either dostinex or bromo for that.... as for progesterone-induced gyno, it's been proported that either exemestane (aromasin) or formestane could help with that....

What are the signs of Tren Cough??, that way i will know if i am going to get it or not. Has anyone experienced rediculous acne with Tren, more so than Test??

njmuscleguy said:
adex won't do anything for prolactin.... you'd need either dostinex or bromo for that.... as for progesterone-induced gyno, it's been proported that either exemestane (aromasin) or formestane could help with that....

I'm pretty sure that there floats a decent post around here where there was stated that nor dostinex nor bromo will do much for this problem and it's all a myth.

Don't shoot me for this :)

Progesterone sides a myth? If there is something like that floating around, I'd like to read it. I'm pretty sure that NjMuscle is correct about the remedy, never heard anything to the contrary. Sides are rough, but it's good stuff! :chomp:

Top Bottom