Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren questions

Not to steal your post OP, but it effects your cardio even after you cycle off?

I'll just say it makes cardio harder because of the increased size,I was more concerned with my libido than cardio,
I'll just say it makes cardio harder because of the increased size,You're already sweating like a leaky water tank why add cardio,I sweat like a Hog,Twice as much when i train with Tren than when i'm off ,plus you wake up in sweat also.I was more concerned with my libido than cardio.
So there you have it
RADAR

I'll just say it makes cardio harder because of the increased size,I was more concerned with my libido than cardio.

RADAR

i thought it had to do with thickening of the blood? :confused:

Does tren have any effect on cardio?

What is the cause of the "tren cough" that a lot of people report getting?

Why do so many tren users get severe night sweats and/or poor sleep patterns and insomnia?

What effect does tren have on blood pressure? Should one buy a blood pressure monitor so you can regularly measure your blood pressure and keep an eye on it throughout the cycle.

Does trenbolone actually reduce endogenous T3 levels and would it be necessary to use 25mcg T3 throughout a trenbolone cycle?

Is tren harsher in regard to shutdown of the HPTA and is recovery from a cycle containing tren more difficult?

Should tren be injected by itself or mixed with testosterone?

I would NEVER,,,EVER!!! suggest running TREN alone. ALWAYS use some additional testosterone.
I cant stress this enough.

I would NEVER,,,EVER!!! suggest running TREN alone. ALWAYS use some additional testosterone.
I cant stress this enough.

why would you suggest to NEVER ever run tren alone?

I just did a cycle of tren alone...

Thanks for the advice in advance

Top Bottom