Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren question

swordfish151 said:
Matter of preference...drrrman prefers enth...I prefer Ace..if your doing great with Ace, stick with that...

yep, just preference!!!

my next go around i actually think im gonna mix them just for ha ha's

Keep in mind tren is powerful stuff! A longer ester will mean a more difficult bailing out of the cycle should real problems arise.

drrman said:
yep, just preference!!!

my next go around i actually think im gonna mix them just for ha ha's

I tried Tren E and had all the sides there are. I had a vial of TriTren from BD, that I had used before with no sides, and mixed that with the Tren E, sorry I don't remember what the mg/ml were for the Tren E but I mixed them fifty fifty. I then used this and the sweating, day and night, stopped and I could sleep again. Just something to think about with Tren E use. And yes I know that TriTren has Tren E in it. Mixing them just added ace and hex to the mix but this was enough to stop the sides.

I tried tritren, and I didn't sleep for almost 3 weeks. I would doze off on all night, and would end up with a total of about 3 hours of poor sleep. It my worst nightmare.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom