Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren or npp ?

warrior08

Planning my winter cycle. My original plan was test prop with npp. For 8 weeks.

But I have 4 bottles of tren sitting around.... Looking at me everyday :)

I'm gonna use tren for my contest prep in the spring. Would it be a good idea to give it a try this winter to see how I react so I don't have complications in my prep.

6 ft 215lb 13%. 2 cycle under my belt. Test and test dbol. Also tried primo.

My plan: test prop 50mg eod 1-8
Tren ace 50 mg eod 1-8
Caber and aromisn on hand.

Lmk what u guys think would be best.

Tren would make for better contest prep. NPP would make a better bulker. Guess depends on what your goals are

Whatever you decide don't run the npp or tren at the same dose as test. Run those at 75 eod and test at 50. Test only gets in the way of the other compounds. I'd go npp before the tren but its your call. Just make sure you have n2guard handy and a good ai or estrogen control. Those are the two key things for nandrolones, health and estrogen. Manage those and you'll be good and make ridiculous gains. Let it get outta hand and you will be miserable and your dick won't work, at that point the caber will be needed.

I didn't care much for NPP even for mass. Tren blows it out of the water in my opinion. The sides are obviously worse for some, but I was fine with it other than some night sweats and cardio tanking. Tren gets my vote.

My goal is to gain as much mass this winter. I know tren is a better contest prep drug but I was thinking maybe it would be a good idea to run tren for 6 weeks this winter to see how I respond at a super low dose. So I know what to expect come prep time

Man I wanna try Tren again... but I had to stop prematurely. I couldn't sleep and it was interfering with work. It was Tren E UGL. I'm hoping it was just a poor quality batch. Ran for three weeks, couldn't sleep for shit. I can handle any other side but insomnia I cannot. Some guys don't have to deal with it, but for me it was brutal.

Top Bottom