Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren...need the FACTS please

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
Can someone please list for me all the positives and negatives (FACTS ONLY) that Tren does.

For example....fact is that it increases IGF-1. But by how much?

Does Tren help in lowering SHBG? Does it help in "freeing up" Testosterone?

Def not the last part it shuts you down harder then anything...

Tren is GOD of AAS, I love it, if I shoot in the morning I can sleep at night and no night sweats, I don't get any sides from it other than, a slight anxiety, I love the insane strength and sweat like a mutha while working out, but I make my own, I hate buying from UG labs, when I used to get it from the UG's I got all the sides and then some.

Def not the last part it shuts you down harder then anything...

Shut down? You mean shutting down the HPTA? If so, then that's not what I mean. I meant all of this while USING Test. Hells no! I wouldn't dare using Tren without Test. No way!

It doesnt lower shbg

I wish i still got the results from tren I used to....now i shoot right before bed and sleep like a baby..no night sweats..nothing...just some anxiety every once in a while

It doesnt lower shbg

How can it not? Been told by many doctors throughout my 14 years doing this. And form many articles I've read. And from many vet bodybuilders that "androgens" lower SHBG.

And that the following "the more there is...the bigger the increase in SHBG"

Estrogens
Thyroids
Progesterone

The androgen dht that is... (proviron,winny,mast)

Can someone please list for me all the positives and negatives (FACTS ONLY) that Tren does.

For example....fact is that it increases IGF-1. But by how much?

Does Tren help in lowering SHBG? Does it help in "freeing up" Testosterone?
no as it DONT BIND to SHBG wich leave alot more free to do the work.

masteron will lower it or proviron, you coudl stack that with it.

Top Bottom