Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren mid cycle - nolva for PCT?

downunder hunter

Well the title says it all really,

Im tempted to run tren ace for 4 weeks mid cycle once I start my cutting phase to really get shit fired up.

Im running a 16 weeker, Ive never been on this long before but im running boldenone so thought I would give the long cycle a shot.

Now I know nolva is no good after a cycle consiting of progestins because it can raise progesterone but what If I were to stop tren 4 weeks before PCT?

Im really just entertaining the idea at the moment, Im happy with the cycle I have planned

as long as you let the progestin clear i think its alright.

its when you use the 2 at the same time that problems can arise

Thamks Oz,

Thats what I was thinking, maybe I could some blood work done pre PCT to see where my progesterone and prolactin is at. Im sure some forma stanzol would work a treat too!

I would run the tren longer personally to get some really nice effects, make sure the tren is out of your system or you have been off it long enough before starting nolva or nasty gyno can show up.

I hear ya bro, In your expereince how long did it take for you to feel the tren out of your system during cycle?

I like tren ace 6-8 weeks and most time 10-12 for a full cycle but that is just me being crazy.

Top Bottom