Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren homebrew question

JoeMac240

Hello,
I am brand new to this site and had a couple questions. I am sorry if I am posting this in the wrong section. I just used a 4g FinaFarm Platinum kit. I heated the dissolving solution on the stove with the crushed pellets and I got it too hot and it turned dark brown, Did I ruin it??

Question 2. After I filtered all the solution through the Whatman filter, I used the last 2 CC of the plain oil and after the first CC when through, a small stream of yellow gluey looking stuff came out and looked like snot. It mixed in with my freshly filtered solution. What the heck happened? I stopped right away and only a small about went in, but did the filter bust and allow some of the filtered glues to pass into my bottle? If so, will it be ok, or do I need to re-filter it into a new sterile bottle?

Can a mod move this to bodybuilding chemistry, or just ask this in bodybulding chemistry, also you cna search it up i swear there like 20+ threads on step by step fina conversion

It turns dark brown with too much heat the more heat the more it will oxidize you may have damaged the hormone a little resulting in it becoming underdosed as far as the glue yeah your gonna wanna run that through the filter again

Can a mod move this to bodybuilding chemistry, or just ask this in bodybulding chemistry, also you cna search it up i swear there like 20+ threads on step by step fina conversion

Yeah I have done my research on how to make it, and as soon as I noticed I left it on the heat to long I was like oh no, I hope I didnt ruin it. The finished product looks like tea in color.

It's fine. When you apply heat it should only be for 10 sec at a time swirling often until dissolved, the solution WILL turn an ice tea color. This is normal.

When adding the leftover oil to the mix to clear out the filter of any tren it will ALWAYS look odd, like it doesn't belong. This is because it has a different property than the tren base just keep pushing and when done shake to mix it. It SHOULD be mixed right.

When completely done it should be a nice beautiful golden color!

I doubt anything for through that filter as most kits come with 0.45 um filter. Some do break with too much pressure but you'll know when that happens.

Hunter Of Gunmen

Top Bottom