Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren gyno please help

mkd

hey guys i just finished my tren a test p cycle, and the last week i got some puffiness around the nipple just a bit i have no lump or anything. i ran letro for one week starting with a low dose and today (day 7) i m on 2.5 . sensitivity has gone down but puffiness is still there, nothing changed. should I continue or change to another med.

hey guys i just finished my tren a test p cycle, and the last week i got some puffiness around the nipple just a bit i have no lump or anything. i ran letro for one week starting with a low dose and today (day 7) i m on 2.5 . sensitivity has gone down but puffiness is still there, nothing changed. should I continue or change to another med.

You may need something like DOSTINEX or BROMOCRIPTINE
and I would continue the AI.

Stay on the letro and taper it down until your puffiness goes away.

Top Bottom