Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren E vs Tren A

My gears not fake boys I've put on over 15 lbs in 7 weeks both of them worked well for me just saying I prefer ace.. I don't even really get sides just a bit of insomnia but that comes and goes

Apart from the injection schedules, there should be no differences between trenbolone acetate and enanthate, since the active substance is the same, and the ester only affects the half-life. If you feel any difference in terms of gains or performance, most probably it has to do with the product quality itself, rather than the difference in esters. Personally, I prefer the enanthates on all gear - less injections, less worries...and the same results.

Apart from the injection schedules, there should be no differences between trenbolone acetate and enanthate, since the active substance is the same, and the ester only affects the half-life. If you feel any difference in terms of gains or performance, most probably it has to do with the product quality itself, rather than the difference in esters. Personally, I prefer the enanthates on all gear - less injections, less worries...and the same results.

Exactly my thoughts on enanthates

They are in the same basic hornom but different dosages result in different effects , it's also based on individuals

Top Bottom