Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren dos an donts

ytown25

I wanna hit tren ace this year. and like the topic says what are some dos an donts with tren ace? as far as dosage down to not running it with deca etc etc just looking to broaden my knowledge so I'm prepared for it.

Dosage is user dependant. Some can't touch it and get tons of sides and others get few sides.

I prefer to run it with low test and highish tren but not everyone does it that way so you need to find what works for you

Definitely have caber or prami on hand

Tren cough is annoying but its really no big deal

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Low sides = low test + high tren

Control aromitization from the test and prolactin from the tren.

You need a AI, and a dopamine agonist.

Don't run nolva.
Do eat a lot.

cool. thanks. kinda excited to try it out. hopefully I can be able to
fully enjoy this without to many sides. I'll take the advice with the lower test but I'm also gonna try and experiment a lil bit.

I'm gonna try my 1st go around with tren ace this spring. Gonna start at 75 eod for 8 weeks at 1st and go up from there or stay, how ever I react. Gonna run test p along with it 100 eod and masteron 100 eod last 6 weeks. Can't wait!

best advice is run tren low and don't stack more than 1 other thing with it that is mild.

as long as you keep your carb intake CONSISTENT you will tolerate the tren sides better than lets say someone who eats a lot of carbs at once and starves themselves rest of the day

Top Bottom