ap282 said:What are the signs you might be getting it? Is it similair to test flu? I am on 50mg of Tren ed, just started on Monday. I am gonna run it 6 weeks and hope for the best. Has anyone ever got Tren cough before 6 weeks?
ap282 said:What are the signs you might be getting it? Is it similair to test flu? I am on 50mg of Tren ed, just started on Monday. I am gonna run it 6 weeks and hope for the best. Has anyone ever got Tren cough before 6 weeks?
bdavester said:Does this counts for Tren enanthate also ? I mean when you inject tren enanthate, do you feel the couch coming up quick also or is this different ?
Has anyone else had this happen to them on something else but tren?ABSO_FUCKING_LUTLEY !!!!!! I thought I was gonna die. I had to lay down in front of a fan for about 20 mins. It does go away but, it is hell.brooklynheight said:u know u have tren cough when u think u are gonna call 911
brooklynheight said:u know u have tren cough when u think u are gonna call 911
brooklynheight said:u know u have tren cough when u think u are gonna call 911
ap282 said:Damn that is good to know ill be sure to remember this one incase i begin to cough uncontrollably.

This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














