Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren Conversion Done

traxxx

WOW I just did my first Tren Conversion and it was soooo easy took me about 10 hours but 9 of the hours were waiting for it to set. I bought the DVD, couldnt have made it easier, its step by step are very clear. I also bought a 4G kit witch also made it easy. I'm kicking myself for ever buyin my own tren. If I would have just made it all this time I would have saved soo much $$$$. Feel free to ask if u have any Questions on this.... :rainbow:

recently did the same, never used tren before but i cant wait! seemed easy enough to convert and the savings is hard to overlook. Already sweat like a bitoch so that is one side effect im not looking forward to, but no pain no gain right?

im considering doing a tren coversion not from the fina pellets but just from some powder, should be a very simple conversion.... what percentage BA and BB do you all use?? I am concerned about sterility! Any suggestions to improve sterility of end product? Thanks in advance.

traxxx said:
WOW I just did my first Tren Conversion and it was soooo easy took me about 10 hours but 9 of the hours were waiting for it to set. I bought the DVD, couldnt have made it easier, its step by step are very clear. I also bought a 4G kit witch also made it easy. I'm kicking myself for ever buyin my own tren. If I would have just made it all this time I would have saved soo much $$$$. Feel free to ask if u have any Questions on this.... :rainbow:

Do the Fina kits come with everything you need? Does it include the Fina?

crunkjuice said:
im considering doing a tren coversion not from the fina pellets but just from some powder, should be a very simple conversion.... what percentage BA and BB do you all use?? I am concerned about sterility! Any suggestions to improve sterility of end product? Thanks in advance.

just keep everything as clean as u can during the process and then cook it at the end and ull have no problems

The Fina kits come with everything you need except the Fina. You have to buy the Fina from a Vet supplier ususally around $40 give or take for 100 pellets. I suggest buying the DVD if u have any questions or are a little unsure on how to convert.

Anytime i did Fina, my boys always ordered the pellets and converted for me. I am finally looking to do my own conversion. How risky is this to order? Are you listed whn you do this?

I understand it technically is legal in NYS but i am worried about purchase and shipping. Can anyone elaborate on this? Thanks!

I didnt even know you could still buy the kits to do these. I know you can make you own,,but havent seen the kits in some time.

Top Bottom