Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren controlled in canada/ pellots

champion

Trenbolone is a restricted drug in Canada under CDSA Schedule IV-23-43. It is an offence under Section 6(1) of the CDSA to import or export restricted drugs or substances without proper authorization.

how do canadians bypass this? it could get seized, so do i just take my chances if ordering online?

Take your chances ordering pellets or go the domestic route and find a suplier with spectro tren, which is awsome stuff.

i got pre made sources but if i could make it i would get 2x the amount for at least $50 cheaper
I NEED TO MAKE IT!!!

Some make it through, some don't. When it says trenbolone, are they talking about trenbolone acetate, or are they talking about the pellets? I believe most make it though.

baza said:
Some make it through, some don't. When it says trenbolone, are they talking about trenbolone acetate, or are they talking about the pellets? I believe most make it though.

The pellets are trenbolone acetate, you just get a kit and convert it and the ester remains. What is left is a trenbolone acetate solution.

Re-Route it.

Set up a P.O. box online (if can via. internet)somewhere in the United States, and since they won't ship it to Canada, have them ship it to your P.O. addy in U.S. They are U.S. based. Then have your mailed re-routed to you. Fina comes packaged indescretely, so I see no probs.

don't know if 100% possible, but sounds likely.

good luck.

Top Bottom