Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren Bold cycle

And just to squash something...2 hrs in the gym?! Really? Dude i built 20 lbs of lean muscle in 2 yrs with 30 min 3x week. Like everyone else said...LEARN HOW TO TRAIN. Its people like you who dont take advice and goes ahead and cycles massive amounts of drugs, dies and the media has a fuking frenzy.

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using EliteFitness

With your stats you can AEASILY gain atleast 10-15 more pounds natural. Sorry its got nothing to do with genetics... your diet sucks

Sent from my Nexus S using EliteFitness

Youre not a licensed physician at 23. One of my good friends is a general practicioner and he just got outta med school at 30. He started college at 18

Youre not a licensed physician at 23. One of my good friends is a general practicioner and he just got outta med school at 30. He started college at 18

This^... being a nurse's assistant doesn't count as a doctor bud. And I see a lot of people on here claiming they have experience with AAS because they are doctors... Being a doctor and knowing about a human body and endocrine system and how it reacts to drugs does not count as experience. People in med school think they can start at a younger age/ run Tren when they're 20 because they know this, but PHYSICAL experience counts. You have to see how your own body reacts to steroids, and IF YOU DIDN'T GAIN ANYTHING FROM TEST SOLO, YOU HAVE MORE TO CHANGE THAN JUST THE STEROID. At 18% body fat, and 23 years old you will really fuck yourself up by running Tren.

isteroids says throw some nolva in there lol.

Use code "Pimp20" at ntbm to save 20% and free shipping.

ty all for the feed back
as for the guys asking how am i a doctor..i'm from egypt and i started med school 7 yrs ago and will get my license in 4 months
as for my diet i get about 400-500g protien every day during cycles and around 200g when off...same goes for carbs
i sleep 8h every night straight and i think i know how to train :)
i tried training naturally for about 1y b4 taking steroids and belive it or not during that year my body showed 0 progress either in mass or power gains
those cycles i did all were 10 weeks each 1st was test alone 300mg got into it 213 31% and got out 209 29%
2nd was test 500 and dbol 30 got out 196 23% and last one was test 600 fast acting deca 250 and dbol 50

getting pct is not a problem...i can buy hgc clomid and nolva from any pharmacy in 5 min and sure i did proper pct after all my cycles

my training goes as each muscle group once a week abs 2 times and cardio once.
i understand that tren bold cycle is wrong that's why i asked about the doses after my coach told me to run these doses...i felt they were high and wanted to be sure since i never ran tren or bold b4
ty all again

First of all why would you run Dbol at 29% bf, much less anything?? and second of all, either your diet or training is not in check, probably both. You can bullshit us all you want about how great you eat but you are never going to get the help you need if you won't even admit it to yourself.

Top Bottom