Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren before and after personal experience

JamieDG

I did a cycle of tren 100mg every other day for 6 weeks, as usuall when you do roids I had some very good and some bad effects. But I think tren is on the throne when we talk about aas. Gains of lean mass were exceptional, I went from 165 to 177 pounds in 6 weeks, I never had that quality gains with any other roid I took before, Like deca or a dbol and not even test. Strength was increased significantly I was benching 15-20 kilos over I used to. On the other hand, I had some side effects, but I was so happy with Tren results I am going to make it short, lots of sweating, blurred vision once in a while and thank good my temper didn't change, something I was expecting as one of the side effects from tren. I got the dreaded Tren cough with couple of shots.

Tren is an extremely powerful steroid, but also very harsh in the way of side effects. I don't recommend using tren until you have done at least 4-5 steroid cycles. Tren has an androgenic:anabolic ratio of 500:500. As a comparison, testosterone is 100:100.

You should always stack tren with a testosterone base. I recommend running the testosterone higher then tren to keep side effects to a minimum. I really like a dosage of 500mg/week for test and 300mg/week for tren.

Remember to include the proper support supplements in your cycle. A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
1. An AI (aromasin) to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug (cabergoline) to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

This is how I would run a test/tren cycle
Weeks 1 - 10
Testosterone e 500mg/week (inject 250mg twice per week)
Tren e 300mg/week (inject 150mg twice per week)
aromasin 10mg EOD
cabergoline 0.25mg EOD
cardarine 20mg/day

Here is a video about Trenbolone Side-Effects:

After the cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed, trenbolone is the king of steroids - it is extremely powerful, and the gains are rather lean. There are surely the harsh side effects, but most of htem can be avoided by using the proper ancillaries. First of all, with trenbolone you need to use cabergoline in order to control prolactin related side effects, and cardarine is a great way of reducing most of trenbolone's side effects, so it is always a good addition to any cycle with trenbolone. Finally, if you stack trenbolone with an aromatizing steroid, make sure to be using an AI, such as aromasin. If you will do all those things, the chances of getting trenbolone side effects will be minimal.

there are things you could have done to reduce tren sides

1. run n2guard with it to protect your organ health and lipids
2. give blood and get in absolute top shape before using
3. increase and spread carbs out more
4. before bed some apple juice or honey
5. carry around glycogen tabs to prevent hypo issues
6. drink a shit ton of water
7. use only during cooler months

Tren is definitely an insane compound. It is one where you can literally see your physique change overnight. The cough sucks but it sounds like you did pretty well with side effects. This also shows that you do not have to run tren for a high number of weeks or dose to get results.

Top Bottom