Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren and super dmz?

NO.. never use tren without test period.. and give your stats and age next time you want advise .

Didn't ask what should my stack be. Then I would put age and stats asked if it was an ok idea and if so then I would've posted stats and asked for more input. But anyway thanks for responding.

Didn't ask what should my stack be. Then I would put age and stats asked if it was an ok idea and if so then I would've posted stats and asked for more input. But anyway thanks for responding.

I didnt say I was going to put your stack together for you. The reason I asked was not only because it's the forum rules, but also because you are talking about stacking Superdrol, Dimethazine, and tren together which can be dangerous to someone with little previous AAS/PH experience.

I didnt say I was going to put your stack together for you. The reason I asked was not only because it's the forum rules, but also because you are talking about stacking Superdrol, Dimethazine, and tren together which can be dangerous to someone with little previous AAS/PH experience.

This! Stats are required in this forum. If you really want help then you post them. If not then do not ask!

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Top Bottom