Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren A test E cycle

JNRH

Hey guys just sorted my cycle out if anyone sees any problems or has any Input on changing things I'm all ears, age 37,105kg, 6.0 ft, 13% body fat been training 4 years previous cycles test e 500mg p/w for ten weeks done two of these, test e 500mg deca 300mg p/w 12 weeks no sides all blood work done during and after pct for all cycles with minimal to 0 sides, sustanon 250 at 500mg p/w along with dbol blue hearts 50mg p/w for 10 weeks, just about to start this cycle of tren a and test e obviously it's a lot more intense any advice would be appreciated for instance not too sure on best times to take prami(heard before bed is a must because of the drowsiness) also is test too high ? People say tren is the stronger of the two so keep the tren higher test lower to avoid sides ect. Test E 250mg/ml. Tren A cycle 100mg/ml. 1ml tren eod with .5ml of test eod along side the tren shots for 10 weeks. Prami dosage from day 1, .25 mg ED before bed along with .25-.50mg arimidex (depending on sides) all the way untill pct finishes. Pct nolva 40/40/20/20 begin two weeks after last test shot (not sure on this one maybe earlier since tren a leaves the system much faster ) any help is appreciated cheers boys

I know I know couldn't get a hold of the test prop hard to get good brand gear in Australia let alone pick and choose

run the tren at 50mg EOD if your first time

trens strong as shit bro

You've been training 4 years and this will be your 5th cycle?

Yeh this will be my 5th cycle
Just want to make sure I'm doing this one right as it's first time on tren and I've read of its potency
Any advice much appreciated

Top Bottom