Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Traveling with your gear???

2002busa

New member
Ok, so, ive planned a small trip, not too lengthy, and wanted to carry my gear with me. Will be flying DOMESTIC (no crossing of borders or anything, strictly within US).

I would never risk carrying anything on the plane, liquids and such, especially my gear. I want to carry JUST ENOUGH gear with me to keep my routine injects and keep my blood levels correct since im at a big part of my cycle.

I was considering pre-loading enough pins with my gear and storing them in my CHECKED luggage bag.

Any suggestions??? Definately dont want to risk gettin pinched on a 2 hr flight, and dont totally feel like shipping the stuff to myself just for a 3 day vacation (i know only 3 days, but my injections are falling on one of those days and im a creature of habit, plus i take my winny ED and need that right now)

Thanks bro's!!
 
if its 3 days its ok to take a injection 1 day late..or 1 day early...

im just wondering, why do u have winny from week 1-6? just wondering what that does.
 
Top-Notch said:
if its 3 days its ok to take a injection 1 day late..or 1 day early...

im just wondering, why do u have winny from week 1-6? just wondering what that does.

Exactly what mike said.

If i know ive got a good cutter im bout to do and i plan on runnin winny with it, i like to do a frontload of a lower dose of winny to kickstart the cycle.. Helps me get rid of water faster and build my strength quicker.

I personally love winny, but its killin my joints, even with the test!!
 
always been hesitant to bring gear along, even in checked bags.... I ALWAYS get stopped for something at the airport...ALWAYS....my luck, they would search my checked bag... in fact, my checked bag *has* been gone through before...they put one of those tags on there telling you so....that's a gamble in my book

then again, they're too busy being soooo friggin' concerned about you bringing travel-sized shampoo bottles in carry-on's....especially if they're not in a plastic baggy...
 
2002busa said:
Ok, so, ive planned a small trip, not too lengthy, and wanted to carry my gear with me. Will be flying DOMESTIC (no crossing of borders or anything, strictly within US).

I would never risk carrying anything on the plane, liquids and such, especially my gear. I want to carry JUST ENOUGH gear with me to keep my routine injects and keep my blood levels correct since im at a big part of my cycle.

I was considering pre-loading enough pins with my gear and storing them in my CHECKED luggage bag.

Any suggestions??? Definately dont want to risk gettin pinched on a 2 hr flight, and dont totally feel like shipping the stuff to myself just for a 3 day vacation (i know only 3 days, but my injections are falling on one of those days and im a creature of habit, plus i take my winny ED and need that right now)

Thanks bro's!!

I just flew last month and the security level was elevated to orange (I believe) and they searched all of your checked baggage. I know this because me and 15 of my co-workers flew on different carriers and on different days. Imo, I wouldn't because I wouldn't want to be that guy that gets his name called on the intercom if you know what i mean. Good luck if you do.
 
thanks for the posts guys....

since i know about this trip in plenty of advace, i might as well just play it as safe as possible and ship the gear to myself.

just like NJMUSCLE said, with my luck, i will be the one who gets the full search of ALL luggage.

Plus, i sweat enough as it is on this T-rex, dont need any more added stress knowin my gear is possibly being nabbed up!!

side note....this TREX is the shit!!! im lovin every minute of it!
 
njmuscleguy said:
always been hesitant to bring gear along, even in checked bags.... I ALWAYS get stopped for something at the airport...ALWAYS....my luck, they would search my checked bag... in fact, my checked bag *has* been gone through before...they put one of those tags on there telling you so....that's a gamble in my book

then again, they're too busy being soooo friggin' concerned about you bringing travel-sized shampoo bottles in carry-on's....especially if they're not in a plastic baggy...



so you checked syringes for your "B 12 shots" shouldn't be a big deal.
 
2002busa said:
Ok, so, ive planned a small trip, not too lengthy, and wanted to carry my gear with me. Will be flying DOMESTIC (no crossing of borders or anything, strictly within US).

I would never risk carrying anything on the plane, liquids and such, especially my gear. I want to carry JUST ENOUGH gear with me to keep my routine injects and keep my blood levels correct since im at a big part of my cycle.

I was considering pre-loading enough pins with my gear and storing them in my CHECKED luggage bag.

Any suggestions??? Definately dont want to risk gettin pinched on a 2 hr flight, and dont totally feel like shipping the stuff to myself just for a 3 day vacation (i know only 3 days, but my injections are falling on one of those days and im a creature of habit, plus i take my winny ED and need that right now)

Thanks bro's!!


i would just take inject right before leaving and resume when return. orals substitute in another bottle,,,like aspirin etc....
 
Twoguns said:
so you checked syringes for your "B 12 shots" shouldn't be a big deal.


I'd sooner just send them to the place I'll be, regardless for how long I'll be there.... it works, and it's not complicated...no stress
 
njmuscleguy said:
always been hesitant to bring gear along, even in checked bags.... I ALWAYS get stopped for something at the airport...ALWAYS....my luck, they would search my checked bag... in fact, my checked bag *has* been gone through before...they put one of those tags on there telling you so....that's a gamble in my book

then again, they're too busy being soooo friggin' concerned about you bringing travel-sized shampoo bottles in carry-on's....especially if they're not in a plastic baggy...

I work for an airport so a couple of things that they look for. If you buy a one way, one way ticket its an automatic. If you get your ticket last minute thats a flag and the biggest of all if someone else has your name or even close to it that has a felony you will get checked. You can ask them why and some of them will tell you. They put a code number on your ticket
 
Top Bottom