Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

transition from sust 250 to enanthate 300

ironclaw

MVP
EF VIP
I'm getting ready to make the transition from sustonon 250/eod to test enanthate 300 mg. How should i make this transition and how many injections of enanthate/week? (300 mg enanthate/mon,wed,fri?)
 
No need to transition. Just start using the enathate. And yes 2 injections per week with the enathate is fine. I do Mon and Thurs personally.
 
I was told by my "hrt doc" to go from my current Sustanon to Cyp, then to Enan. Said that was the correct way for the receptors or some shit like that? I had no idea what he was talking about, but I'm going to follow it. Anybody know what he was talking about?
 
dsh89 said:
No need to transition. Just start using the enathate. And yes 2 injections per week with the enathate is fine. I do Mon and Thurs personally.


so, if I'm taking sustonon 250 eod (1 gram/week) , how many injections of the enanthate 300 mg should I be taking to be the same? (3 injections, Mon, Wed, Fri,)?
 
ironclaw said:
so, if I'm taking sustonon 250 eod (1 gram/week) , how many injections of the enanthate 300 mg should I be taking to be the same? (3 injections, Mon, Wed, Fri,)?

2 injections per week: Each inject 1.5 ccs = 450 mg; so 2 injects = 900 mg/week
 
Top Bottom