steelmass New member Nov 14, 2006 #1 I want to run 180mgED of Transdermal Tren with 100mg var and some test.. How often would I need to spray the tren to keep even bc?
I want to run 180mgED of Transdermal Tren with 100mg var and some test.. How often would I need to spray the tren to keep even bc?
steelmass New member Nov 14, 2006 #2 steelmass said: I want to run 180mgED of Transdermal Tren with 100mg var and some test.. How often would I need to spray the tren to keep even bc? Click to expand... bumpp
steelmass said: I want to run 180mgED of Transdermal Tren with 100mg var and some test.. How often would I need to spray the tren to keep even bc? Click to expand... bumpp
mlmdpump New member Nov 14, 2006 #3 Why not inject? Any specific reason? Just curious as I know nothing of the effectiveness of transdermal...
Why not inject? Any specific reason? Just curious as I know nothing of the effectiveness of transdermal...
B bilter Banned Nov 14, 2006 #5 def better results by injecting. Why waste good tren w/ transdermal delivery
A ALIN Guest Nov 14, 2006 #6 steelmass said: I want to run 180mgED of Transdermal Tren with 100mg var and some test.. How often would I need to spray the tren to keep even bc? Click to expand... I dont like transdermals,,,40% absorbtion at best.
steelmass said: I want to run 180mgED of Transdermal Tren with 100mg var and some test.. How often would I need to spray the tren to keep even bc? Click to expand... I dont like transdermals,,,40% absorbtion at best.
N NURSEPIMP New member Nov 15, 2006 #8 old school.. stank ass DMSO Phlo gel was OK, but still... Dont bother. You are gonna run test shoot in the tren too.. -NP
old school.. stank ass DMSO Phlo gel was OK, but still... Dont bother. You are gonna run test shoot in the tren too.. -NP
chazk New member Nov 15, 2006 #9 steelmass said: I want to run 180mgED of Transdermal Tren with 100mg var and some test.. How often would I need to spray the tren to keep even bc? Click to expand... just go with methylated tren you can use us it oral at as low as 1/2mg a day and work uo to 1 mg a day and still get great results. A few ug labs are carring it. its next on my list of things to try
steelmass said: I want to run 180mgED of Transdermal Tren with 100mg var and some test.. How often would I need to spray the tren to keep even bc? Click to expand... just go with methylated tren you can use us it oral at as low as 1/2mg a day and work uo to 1 mg a day and still get great results. A few ug labs are carring it. its next on my list of things to try