Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transaderm or formeron while on beast/ halo cycle?

And just to add, Beast is so strong that it really doesn't need Halo stacked with it. I know a lot of people (and products) stack those two compounds, but in my opinion (and it's my opinion only) there is no need for it.
Better to hold onto the Halo/Hella for a whole other cycle. Dylan is a bit of a Hella subject matter expert around these parts LOL

He's a walking example of what he's accomplished with a Hella solo run

Tell us a little more about your proposed cycle though.

Sounds like you have a Beast/Halo cycle planned with a Transaderm Base and Forma for Estrogen control?

You've got our attention! LOL
Planning to log this?
What are your current stats? (Age, Height, Weight, bodyfat, training experience, goals)?

That's exactly what I'm planning. Although it did just start out as a beast/halo cycle I was trying to find something to throw in to combat any negative sides, mainly gyno. I haven't had any serious issues, but the last cycle I took my nips did hurt to the touch. Something that has long since went away. That's why I was gonna roll with halo. Then I decided to add beast in to get things rolling faster. I'm still trying to plan this out but my thoughts were

Beast 20/20/20
Halo 75/75/75/75/75/75
Cycle support
Hcgenerate
Liv.52
Fish oil
Opti-men multi vitamin

Pct
Clomid 100,100,100,50,50
Hcgenerate
Forma

Someone else had mentioned adding transaderm during cycle. So I was wondering what everyone's opinion on that is, or could I for go using it. Forma came to mind because of the sensitivity issues I had before and I was thing I could run that during cycle instead of transaderm continuing it through pct?

Other than that I'm 36 yrs old, 6 feet, 185lbs (goal is to hit 200lbs), body fat hovering around 13-15%

Wondering if I should split this in to two cycles? I have two bottles halo extreme and one bottle of beast. I'm really dying to hit the ground running! Once I get this cycle dialed in, I will keep a log going. Never done it before but I'll give it my best!

That's exactly what I'm planning. Although it did just start out as a beast/halo cycle I was trying to find something to throw in to combat any negative sides, mainly gyno. I haven't had any serious issues, but the last cycle I took my nips did hurt to the touch. Something that has long since went away. That's why I was gonna roll with halo. Then I decided to add beast in to get things rolling faster. I'm still trying to plan this out but my thoughts were

Beast 20/20/20
Halo 75/75/75/75/75/75
Cycle support

Liv.52
Fish oil
Opti-men multi vitamin

Pct
Clomid 100,100,100,50,50
Hcgenerate
Forma

Someone else had mentioned adding transaderm during cycle. So I was wondering what everyone's opinion on that is, or could I for go using it. Forma came to mind because of the sensitivity issues I had before and I was thing I could run that during cycle instead of transaderm continuing it through pct?

Other than that I'm 36 yrs old, 6 feet, 185lbs (goal is to hit 200lbs), body fat hovering around 13-15%

Wondering if I should split this in to two cycles? I have two bottles halo extreme and one bottle of beast. I'm really dying to hit the ground running! Once I get this cycle dialed in, I will keep a log going. Never done it before but I'll give it my best!

bro, i dont like this one bit... you realize that this is a TRIPLE methylated stack? beastdrol is basically a double methyl and then halo is a methyl as well... are you trying to complete destroy your organs? its a very bad idea... if anything, just run beast solo and you can probably reach your goals but i will definitely not advise you to run this as is...

just for future reference, you clomid dose is WAY too high as well bro... no need to go over 25 mg...

beast and transaderm would be great together man... i can set you up a cycle like that or a helladrol cycle but I am telling you, the way you have it, its not good bro

Actually , I didn't realize it was a triple methylated stack. So taking them both together is out of the question then. I really want to try halo extreme so I think I'm gonna roll with that and save the beast for another time.

Actually , I didn't realize it was a triple methylated stack. So taking them both together is out of the question then. I really want to try halo extreme so I think I'm gonna roll with that and save the beast for another time.

Alright first off all I'd like to dispel some broscience here. Just because something it double methylated doesn't mean it will always be less or more toxic for your liver.

What I would point out is that these are TWO methylated compounds. Is it okay to run them in a bridge like this? Absolutely. Bear in mind the greater the potential for gains, the greater potential for side effects.

If you were going to stack them, I would stack them like so:

20/20/20
0/0/100/100/100/100/

However, I'd rather just see you run beast @ 20 for 3 weeks or Hella @ 100 for 6 weeks.

Transaderm will work well with either of these stacks

and your clomid dose could be ran at 50/25/25/25; maybe even just 25mg the whole time

Okay Im definitely going to split up the cycles now. How would forma stanzol fit with either halo extreme or beast? After buying everything else, transaderm isnt in my price range at the moment.

Top Bottom