Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training Forearms?

Sir Studly

After an operation in my right elbow 18 months ago, my left forearm is more muscular than my right. How often can I train forearms? Will the right one eventually 'catch-up' if I train them both, or should I concentrate more on the right one?

Thanks All.:confused:

I would train them once a week after Back and Biceps and I would not use any straps for my back routine.

Forearms are one of those muscles that I think can go back to your normal proportions if trained correctly. If it wasn't a long time ago since both your forearms were the same size, say 3-4 months, then it shouldn't take too long. If it's been a while and they are significantly different, train them after biceps, and do an extra set or two of dumbel wrist curls with the weaker forearm, everytime you train. Also do little things to improve you're grip strength on the weaker side such as carrying a hand gripper and using it frequently whenever you have time, also when racking or carrying weights, always grip with the weaker arm when putting them on the bar or machine. These little things help too. Also like Sir studly said, limit you're use of straps during back.:D

If it's been a while and they are significantly different, train them after biceps, and do an extra set or two of dumbel wrist curls with the weaker forearm, everytime you train.

Do you mean a set or two everyday I train, or only after Biceps?

Doesn't the consistency of your forearm muscle fibres enable them to be trained more than once a week?

yea what i've found that works, is carry one of those squeeze things when driving, watching tv, getting a blowjob, u know whenever your hands are free.

Top Bottom