Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training a client at a gym i dont work at

JD6

I'm a personal trainer who recently switched clubs bc of higher pay, better benifits and more oppurtunity. A steady client of mine wants me to continue to train her but can not afford the new gym I work at. I am currenly a member at a local gym by my house, my question is do you think it would be a problem if I just payed her year membership and then trained her at the gym? Is the gym entitled to a cut of my money?

If they have a membership and you have one and as long as you don't exchange $$$ on the premisses, there is nothing they can really do. How do they know you aren't gym
partner's.

and if asked, she says no i am not paying him... we are dating...

get the idea..

yea thats a good point. just make it clear between you and your steady client that she is paying the money. then i think there is no problem if you give the money with her hand to pay her membership.

I'm a personal trainer who recently switched clubs bc of higher pay, better benifits and more oppurtunity. A steady client of mine wants me to continue to train her but can not afford the new gym I work at. I am currenly a member at a local gym by my house, my question is do you think it would be a problem if I just payed her year membership and then trained her at the gym? Is the gym entitled to a cut of my money?

No you are training a friend. Its not like your going around the gym promoting yourself. I wouldnt worry about it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom