Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Toremifene

gymrat222

Anyone ever use Toremifene for PCT instead of Nolva?? I have read in other places that it is actually better than Nolva. Anyone have any experience with this product?? Thanks!

Here is some info I got from another forum. Maybe it will be of help.

SERM's: the foundation of post cycle therapy:
Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators are (and damn well should be) the foundation for any proper post-cycle therapy plan. A post cycle therapy plan without them, isn't a PCT plan: it's a bunch of crap you decided to take after doing a cycle. The purpose of a SERM is to block the negative effects estrogen, while your hormone levels go back to equilibrium.

SERM's are prescription drugs, and are NOT SOLD IN SUPPLEMENT STORES. In fact, there are only 3 ways ( can think of) in which you can obtain a SERM:

1) Through a Doctor's Prescription.
2) Through the Black Market (a.k.a. illegally)
3) As a research chemicals intended for use in lab rats.

The Different SERM's:

Tamoxifen (Nolvadex):
Reputation: Most popular SERM for post cycle therapy Pros: Cheap. Effective for gyno prevention. Cons: Heptatoxicity. Studies have shown it to lower IGF levels (I don't feel like citing, but it's about 20% decrease...IMO no biggie). Popular Dosage (for a 4-week cycle): 40/40/20/20 Note: Tamoxifen Citrate is less potent, and should be dosed at an extra 30%.

Clomiphene Citrate (clomid):
Reputation: Second most popular. Usually taken the first week or so to speed up Testosterone recovery with Tamoxifen being taken the whole therapy. Pros: Better than Tamoxifen for HTPA regernation. Less heptatoxicity. Does not lower IGF. Cons: Less effective against gyno. Can cause emotional issues. May Cause blurred vision. Hot Flashes. Popular Dosage (for a 4-week cycle): 100-200mg/100mg/50mg/50mg

Toremifene (Fareston®)
Reputation: Very popular on this board Pros: Much less toxic. Con's: $$$$$expensive$$$$$ Popular Dosages (for a 4-week cycle): 120-240mg/120mg/60mg/30mg

Raloxifene:
Reputation: Very effective against gyno Pros: Strong protection against gyno. Less toxic than Tamoxifen. Con's: Cost Restricting. Can cause abnormal blood clotting in the eyes, lunges, and legs. May also cause hot flashes trouble breathing, and blurred vision. Popular Dosages: (for a 4-week cycle): 120-240mg/120mg/60mg/30mg

Moving down the post cycle therapy Hierarchy: Cortisol Control
Excess cortisol can be damaging to your newly found muscle mass. Because of this, it is a good idea to use something to block or lower the excessive cortisol levels. Always start high, and taper your way down. Here's what we have to work with:

B-Androstenetriol (b-triol): This is one of the better cortisol suppressors. It has a terrible oral bioavailability, and should be taken transdermally. Dosages range from 25-50mg every 12 hours.

Methyl B-Androstenetriol (mb-triol): This is an enhanced version of b-triol designed for oral use. Found in the following products: Retain (by Anabolic Xtreme), Restore (by ALRI), Thyrogen-X (by ALRI)

7-Hydroxy-DHEA: Another potent cortisol suppressor with great oral bioavailability. Found in the following products: Lean Xtreme (by Designer Supplements), Reduce XT (by SNS)

7-oxo-DHEA (7-keto-DHEA): Still a decent contender, this has a terrible oral availability and an even worse half life (2 hours). This is best taken transdermally, where such effects can by bypassed.

Cissus: Unlike the above, the components of Cissus do not suppress Cortisol, but rather block cortisol receptors (better than Nandrolone or Dianabol according to some studies). Dosages vary significantly (pending extracts). SuperCissus by USPLabs is a high quality Cissus product.

Branched Chain Amino Acids: These should be a staple to begin with, but are a great anti-catabolic that mitigates the muscle-wasting effects of cortisol.

At the bottom of the post cycle therapy hierarchy there's AI's, Test Booster's, and other 'natural' anabolics Way too many different things going on in here to go into too much detail. Just a word of caution (and this is my personal opinion), but if you're post cycle plan starts to look like a constitutional ammendment: you're over-doing it. And the worst part is if something goes wrong, you won't have a damn clue what caused it.

Honorable mentions of this part of the hierarchy:
Jungle Warfare (by ALRI) MassFX (by Anabolic Xtreme) Hyperdrol (by Anabolic Xtreme) Ecdysterone/Turkesterone Creatine Monohydrate

000-buckshot said:
Tamoxifen (Nolvadex):
Reputation: Most popular SERM for post cycle therapy Pros: Cheap. Effective for gynecomastia prevention. Cons: Heptatoxicity. Studies have shown it to lower IGF levels (I don't feel like citing, but it's about 20% decrease...IMO no biggie). Popular Dosage (for a 4-week cycle): 40/40/20/20 Note: Tamoxifen Citrate is less potent, and should be dosed at an extra 30%.

Clomiphene Citrate (clomid):
Reputation: Second most popular. Usually taken the first week or so to speed up Testosterone recovery with Tamoxifen being taken the whole therapy. Pros: Better than Tamoxifen for HTPA regernation. Less heptatoxicity. Does not lower IGF. Cons: Less effective against gynecomastia. Can cause emotional issues. May Cause blurred vision. Hot Flashes. Popular Dosage (for a 4-week cycle): 100-200mg/100mg/50mg/50mg

if you use an AI or have one on hand i know which one wins...

gymrat222 said:
Anyone ever use Toremifene for PCT - post cycle therapy - instead of Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - ?? I have read in other places that it is actually better than Nolva. Anyone have any experience with this product?? Thanks!

Yeah, I used this in PCT instead of nolvadex. Less bad for your #s, works just as well as a SERM. Good stuff.

Top Bottom