Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

topical yohimbine applic. <macro?>

Jessyca143

recently just used 20mcg w/aspercreme on my triceps, followed all app. tips. i massaged it in for about 3 mins to get the blood flowing, and it dryed almost completely in that time. should i not massage that much, am i possibly letting too much get absorbed in my hands while massaging? i am currently cycling this with clen. just wondering because i didnt experience any sort of stimulatory effect ... maybe the massage is a factor. thanks

jessyca =P~

some people do not get much stimulatory effect or it is innocous to them.

try 1 quarter scoop sublingual to test whether this is the case for you.

ALSO SOME PEOPLE JUST HAVE A HIGHER TOLERANCE TO YOHIMBINE- 20mg is the TEST DOSE- Most people respond best to 40-60mg per application, though other can only tolerate 20mgs.

btw- did you make sure to loofah triceps prior to admin- there tends to be a lot of dead skin in that area because clothes and daily wear does not typically rub away skin in that area- as much as others.

peace

yeah i exfoliate my body on a daily basis anyway, for tanning ... so i made sure of that. ill give your test a try and see what happens. i actually just did 40mg on my hips and about to go run out to the gym, so i guess we'll see what happens. could there be a possibility that i am using too much carrier also? just wondering if this could be a factor also. thanks again

jessyca =P~

quick note: there are several types of aspercreme- if yours does not have menthol(the kind with aloe does not) you may want to try a different carrier-

Not useless, but not as beneficial as they could have been.

Try the sublingual test.

and drop me an e-mail
we can go over some of the carrier options

Top Bottom