Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Topical Clen

Crocodome

Banned
I am in need of your advice - I would like to use a cutting stack - I used to use ECA with great results, but since the meth-heads ruined ephedrine for the rest of us legit users, I'm screwed. I am curious about the Clenviscerate as well as the Eviscerate+Alpha T2. Here's my conundrum - I routinely get drug tested as well as polygraphed (job). Whatever I do must be 100% legal - so if liquid clen is not on the up-and-up, then I can't do the clenviscerate. I am also not certain if the same heart risks are present with a topical application of clen. I am clueless about the remaining option - what would you advise?

liquid clen is not on the "up and up" its a gray area. It has less effects on your CNS then oral. The Alpha t2 is 100% natty and works with your thyroid to speed up your metabolism. Eviscerate spot targets fat to loose and is again 100% natty so both those are on the up and up.

liquid clen is not on the "up and up" its a gray area. It has less effects on your CNS then oral. The Alpha t2 is 100% natty and works with your thyroid to speed up your metabolism. Eviscerate spot targets fat to loose and is again 100% natty so both those are on the up and up.

Do you think that Clen/Alpha t2 is as effective as Clen/t3? Or would you recommend taking Alpha t2 while off clen?

Top Bottom