Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

top of foot pain?

trex74

whatev
Platinum
having foot pain on only one foot, that appears at random times, not when exercising, sometimes even lying down.
it's a sharp prickly pain, like someone jabbing multiple needles onto the top of my left foot just in front of the outside of the ankle.
Its not so bad that i'm going to the doctor yet, but curious if this happens to anyone else and what it might be.

sounds like a nerve irritation. If it were on both feet I would say neuropathy. See if it goes away in a few weeks

I will thanks. It just appeared about a month ago.

There are so many tiny bones and tendons in the foot, that it could be almost anything. I'd do as Footdoc says, and see how it is in a few weeks. If it gets worse, or doesn't get at all better, I'd go see a podiatrist. Might need a cortisone shot, if it's a tendon problem.

Charles

Are you tying your shoe with too much snuggness......is that really a word? Anyway you get my drift. Also get something like a tennis ball and roll that under your foot a couple time a day. Good luck dude!

Top Bottom