Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Top 40 Reasons to Support Gun Control

I am familiar with that supreme court case and I agreed with the ruling. I have abolutely no problem with someone wanting to maintain a firearm or firearms in their home for personal defense. I have reviewed both sides of the debate and I simply cannot even come up with any sort of solution to the problem this country seems to have with firearm related violence. Some people say it is the number of guns, yet there are other countries in this world that have a large number of private firearm owners yet they do not have the firearm related violence this country does. Others say we are an inherently "violent" society. We have no more of a "violent" past then say countries such as Germany, England, France, Japan, China, Russia, etc, some of which have very strict gun laws. I don't think the solution to the problem is allowing everyone to arm themselves to the teeth and I don't think the solution is by the outright banning of all private gun ownership. A remedy has to be found somewhere in between. I just don't think anyone in this country is going to come up with a reasonable and equitable agreement on this problem anytime in the near future. Unfortunately, I think the debate is mostly between people who would be considered radical right wing conservatives and radical left wing liberals. Both sides sound insane when they speak. Neither of these sides are ever going to give an inch.

replace guns with abortion, drugs, or almost any hot issue that always comes up in this country every 4 years and your above post still makes perfect sense lolol

I support "gun control". However, I DO NOT advocate the complete and total banishment of firearms from private citizens. I know this can be a real push button issue for some people. I own firearms and I am not an avid hunter. For me personally, I am not worried at all that anyone from the local, state, or federal government is going to show up at my door and demand I surrender my guns.

Ya know the German people said that about 1914 and again later on. Seems the people that had no guns didn't get much in the way of great accomodations either.

Gun control, do you limit the sale? Do you pick up the guns that were not limited? Do you just not sell them to people wearing a stocking mask? How is it that one can control guns?

It's not going to happen. You can control ammo, but even that gets stolen. I can name several cities in the USA that legalized carrying with a license and crime went down. It goes both ways. Good thread though in the 10 anniversary of Columbine. Can we give you the Micheal Moore award.....

Top Bottom