Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Top 25 Karma Leaders of Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.
mike79 said:
Elitefitness.com is supposed to be a website about bodybuilding, not how many fucking little, queer green karma points you can get. I've stated this on other threads, but it seems some of you people are definetly concerned more about your status on a bodybuilding website, then you are about actual bodybuilding. If this wasn't the case, then why is this karma thread, like so many other karma threads, so fucking poplular? It's because people feel that their amount of green karma and status on elitefitness.com takes precedent over REAL LIFE BODYBUILDING. Too many of you mince your words, and kiss ass to people who can give karma, instead of fully and truthfully speaking your minds about bodybuilding subjects on EF. Out of all the registered users of EF, I bet only 25% are serious bodybuilders.

Post a pic biotch.

:rolleyes:

If I wanted shit from you I would have squeezed your head.:doublefi:

WIZKID:

I guess you and other "karma whores" on EF learned your ways from your ho mammas.

No, because your bitch just hugged my dick with her cunt. LOL

WIZKID:

This "character" is your DADDY, bitch. Now go and rifle through a NYC dumpster so you can have your dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom