Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

took my week off, now i'm sick

Benzi

Alright, i'm following max out's hit progam and took my week off last Tuesday. I think i may have just come donw with bronchitis. Should i abstaing form working out this week? If i do, would i lose any mass and stregnth? If i workout, is there any way i should alter my workout so that i can avoid making myself more sick?
Thanks for the adivce.

tell me about it

I took a week off due to overtraining after 3 months solid training, came back with increased strength, feeling really great and during the first week got a heavy cold (last week), skipped leg day, continued training now Ive got the flu this week and havent been able to train once

I'm down 2.5lbs in 4 days

I am literally forcing the food down, if i cant eat it then I will drink my calories in MRP

i feel like shit, but i cant lose 8lbs, that would be even more sickening

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

There's never a good time to get sick. You know you have to rest, even though you really don't want to. I know it's easy for me to say, but I'd recommend taking it easy for an extra few days. Workouts when you're sick don't count for much anyway.

Gymtime,
I just did and arm workout today and it wasn't half bad. I recently went off creatine and my lifts were basically the same. Actually, i was quite happy with the workout although it lacked the adrenal rush that my workouts generally entail. Whatever, i think i have bronchitis so i will get me script and soon it will be over. I don't lack the energy to workout so i will workout until i do. Seriously though, i already took off a week and that is a fuckin head trip fpr me so i can no longer abstain from the gym.

you should either take some time out or just train really lightly. Even though your workout may not have been that bad, your recovery wont be good.

Top Bottom