Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Took HIV/STD test yestersay

Dude, I know you're nervous/scared/pissed/etc.
Understandable.

I've been there, and yes its a bitch. It was also a huge relief when everything came out fine...which it probably will with you too.

Hell, night sweats could be due to lots of things....

This is what I've always called the "Christ, get me out of this and I'll never do it again Life Experience"

Lesson learned....

You'll be okay man....

Take it from the gay guys, your chances of having it are pretty damn slim. (You should STILL be careful, though.)
They say that people who have the smallest risk of catching HIV are usually the most over-cautious about it, and those at the highest risk are the least cautious.
Also, many people have something at the beginning of HIV infection similar to a really, REALLY nasty case of the flu. Wouldn't worry too much about night sweats.

plifter said:

Why do I have the feeling that there was no chick involved?

Hold on!!! Guys im not gay! It was a woman I was with.I have'nt replied cause I just got back from the gym.

Nothing against gays though

Last edited:
Sorry Scott, But there are an awful lot of men that don't like women on this board.

Thank god my unprotected experience was with a slob who probably never got laid anyways.

That and the fact that I was so fucking drunk I came in a minute.

Fucking alcohol and college campuses.:kaioken:

I had more than my fair share of box in the good 'ole days, and since then I have been tested 3 times. You get used to it. First time I got the results I was breathing all fucked up and panicky I was sooo scared, kind of like my first deca injection.:D

Top Bottom