Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

To whoever sent me negative karma

Unsigned, of course.:mad:

At least have the balls to sign it.:(

Karma is my life blood. When I get negative karma, the downward spiral begins.

Shortly after I received the karma, the vein in my neck began to pulsate, and I was taken to the ER, diagnosed with a "mini-stroke."

I have lost all sight in my left eye and my genitals are numb.:mad:

I came home from the ER and my dog pissed on my leg, then started chomping on my lifeless crotch. He must have checked my karma while I was out hitting myself in the head with a mallet.

What do I do to appease the karma gods and right this terrible wrong?

Do I post a pic?

Take my lady friend apple picking?

TYPE LIKE THIS?

Surely I don't know. Hopefully soon the neighborhood children will stop slaughtering my flock, and normal life will resume.

I went to the post office to send some letters off, and when I got there, the postman elbow-struck me in the face, then began to stomp on my mouth.

He said, despite the fact that I had huge tracts of karma, this blemish on my record indicates a flaw in my character, and that it was the job of the postal service to rectify the situation.

About a half dozen more mail carriers came out with sickles and chains, and began to strike me down until I snorted a rail of coke that I had with me and I ran away.:bawling: :bawling: :confused:

I hope that we meet, so I can show you the damage your inconsiderate nature has caused me.

Good thing I'm keepin' the faith.

:angel:
 
Great thread SG. I hate those pussy mother fuckers. Luckily the karma tracking feature will be installed soon so we can end these pussified actions and get back to insightful karma whoring threads like the good ol' days.

NAMBLA
 
Sending negative karma to the Goatslayer??!

I don't get it...isn't that like sending garbage to Oscar the Grouch.
 
Re: Re: Re: To whoever sent me negative karma

Satanic Goatslayer said:


Ahh, so simple. I'm ashamed I didn't think of this earlier.

I'm going to go gel my hair now.

viscera is hard to beleve

viscera is hard to believe
but its a seecret
she will never get used to it
I am very muscular
and in purfect hair is the treuth
and as we look into a city under seege
i know sommthing has chainged
since we knowe were going to die, but it doesnt really matter how or when
you know I will still be ridiculously goodlooking and will be here
always and forever
 
I've been walking down the footsteps of society's lies.
I don't like what I see anymore; sometimes I wish that I was blind.
 
Sending negative karma to the goatslayer??????



Have you people lost your minds?????

That could warp him for all eternity..........









..............nevermind. :shocked: :worried:
 
Top Bottom