Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To use orals or not to use orals?

mhb3939 said:
What is the longest anyone has run winny an @ what mg??

Just wondering....

did it for 4months at 5cc ed thats 250mg. Along with many others 17A evil steroids like dbol, tbol and var :) Just finished winny, tired of daily injections and due to problems with joints

Sorry bro..

Yeah, what is the longest anyone ran winny as a oral and @ what mg.?
with what sides???

Last edited:
I ran var for 10 or 12 weeks and liver values were fine. Also ran var and accutane and winny and accutane and values were fine. The only guys I know that had high numbers also drink alot. I don't drink at all, so maybe thats why.... Yea, I believe the liver problems are way overrated. I have freinds that run dbol year round!

nsashbl01 said:
I ran var for 10 or 12 weeks and liver values were fine. Also ran var and accutane and winny and accutane and values were fine. The only guys I know that had high numbers also drink alot. I don't drink at all, so maybe thats why.... Yea, I believe the liver problems are way overrated. I have freinds that run dbol year round!

how'd ur lipid profile look after 12 weeks on var? just curious

i ran winny for about 3-4 months, i was so dumb and thought it would magically make me bigger, it was eod injections of 50mg ed. i had on problems after bloodwork but all it really did was cut me up a bit which i didn't need. everyone is a newb at some point. i had no ef to come to so i was doing what my boy did. he used for 2 straight years. he is 205 5% bf and benches 475, but it was all his genetics i was never gonna get the results he did. still his liver was fine only his blood platelettes were almost all gone.

gettinripped said:
hey whiskey,
what's your top choices for liver protection on an oral only cycle? i'm getting ready to run anavar @ 40-60mgs ed for 8 weeks. planning on getting some ala's, milk thistle, flax oil. anything else?? appreciate the help.

Tylers Detox factors.

Look here

Top Bottom