Just ended a 16 week cycle of 500 Test E, 800 Primo, with 75 var for the first 3 and last 3 weeks.
I have kept a close eye on gyno and water retention, and have been successful at keeping both under control. I took 20-40mg Nolva a day when needed. And have been faithful to AIFM at least once a day (sometimes more) throughout the cycle.
I'm up about 22 lbs, and happy with results. My decision now is to use, or not to use HCG.... Of course my balls shrunk after the 10 week point, so i've prepared myself to bring them back if needed.
I have HCG on hand, but not sure if I should use it. I don't want to risk getting the (hcg-associated) gyno that some bros complain about. But since I've been taking pct drugs during the cycle I also dont want to lose my gains.
Any suggestions for pros/cons of using hcg?? Whats a good dose and how long after stopping Test E and Primo should I wait to do hcg?
I will only stay clean for about 8-10 weeks, so I want to make sure that I recover properly.
THanks bros
I have kept a close eye on gyno and water retention, and have been successful at keeping both under control. I took 20-40mg Nolva a day when needed. And have been faithful to AIFM at least once a day (sometimes more) throughout the cycle.
I'm up about 22 lbs, and happy with results. My decision now is to use, or not to use HCG.... Of course my balls shrunk after the 10 week point, so i've prepared myself to bring them back if needed.
I have HCG on hand, but not sure if I should use it. I don't want to risk getting the (hcg-associated) gyno that some bros complain about. But since I've been taking pct drugs during the cycle I also dont want to lose my gains.
Any suggestions for pros/cons of using hcg?? Whats a good dose and how long after stopping Test E and Primo should I wait to do hcg?
I will only stay clean for about 8-10 weeks, so I want to make sure that I recover properly.
THanks bros

Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














